In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Biden intends to eliminate suburbs... Trump complicit in the plan.

Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,294 ******
Some will die in hot pursuit
And fiery auto crashes
While sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life
And drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

Comments

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,786 ✭✭✭✭
    If you are talking about the Biden plan to build and relocate section 8 housing into the suburbs and small cities you did not listen to the entirety of Trumps speech last evening.  Never got the idea Trump was complicit in the plan. He exposed it and spoke out against it is my recollection. 
    This plan had its roots as far back as 2009 under the Obama Biden administration and never went anywhere after GOP gained control of congress in the following election. Main stream media has been silent about this for years. Media rule #1 applies.  
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,294 ******
    chiefr said:
    If you are talking about the Biden plan to build and relocate section 8 housing into the suburbs and small cities you did not listen to the entirety of Trumps speech last evening.  Never got the idea Trump was complicit in the plan. He exposed it and spoke out against it is my recollection. 
    This plan had its roots as far back as 2009 under the Obama Biden administration and never went anywhere after GOP gained control of congress in the following election. Main stream media has been silent about this for years. Media rule #1 applies.  

Maybe try reading the article.
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    About 10 years ago they built "affordible housing" near my brothers house.
    Burglaries, theft, violence, and other crimes soared in his neighborhood.  
    He moved because of that and them..   

• Options
    nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    1. Use a kind of quota system to force “economic integration” on the suburbs, pushing urban residents outside of the city
    2. Close down suburban growth by regulating development, restricting automobile use, and limiting highway growth and repair, thus forcing would-be suburbanites back to the city
    3. Use state and federal laws to force suburbs to redistribute tax revenue to poorer cities in their greater metropolitan region
    This will take a tad bit more back tracking than Obama and  a little more history.
    Kennedy initiated these ideas in his social planning. Johnson filled in some more of the details and actually implemented the actions, while Nixon sat idly by fiddling while Rome burned.

Laws against Red Lining neighborhoods were passed and applied which allowed b,l,a,c,k populations to migrate from the poorer parts of the Chicago into the nearby white suburban areas. But this wasn't enough so busing for integration was started which acted as the catalyst for all white communities to become all b,l,a,c,k communities. I watched this happen personally.

1967 - brand new multi-million dollar high school was built in the south suburbs of Chicago. About 1,000 kids, all white because the school drew from all white middle class subdivisions surrounding the school.
    1969 - Busing was imposed where 250 b,l,a,c,k students were sent to this HS.
    1972 - Busing and legislature accomplish their goal. The school flipped into a 93% b,l,a,c,k population. The once all white subdivisions also flipped into a population which mirrored that of the HS.

All in 4 years. The Feds killed off a population of nearly 100,000 white people, replacing it with a similar number of African Americans. This initial practice is continuing, albeit at a slower pace, into the upper middle class areas to the south and west of this.
    Best.
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,786 ✭✭✭✭
    I remember busing very well when I lived in Dallas. Worked with a number of b l a c k people of whom had their kids bused over 20 miles from where they lived to schools in North Dallas. B l a c k people hated the idea and were deeply pissed at Nixon, despite forced busing created by a DEMOCRAT congressional majority.
    Poor kids had to get up an much earlier and the trip home would take over an hour and a half.  Just one of many examples of the stupidity of leftists ideologues in government.