In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Liberalism driving covid panic explained.

MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭
You know who you are. Maybe after watching this experiment (hidden camera) you will wake up and quit being a mindless robot for the left agenda. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7iN0V-GbM0

Comments

• Options
    MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭
    I find this video quite entertaining. Next morons that get all uppity when I don't have a mask on, I will present them with this 5 minute video and shame them right back.  Most are probably too stupid to understand. Time to make the lemmings uncomfortable for wearing face diapers  when not needed. But this is what we are up against, not only with face diapers, but white privilege, racism, libby the leftie and safe spaces. 

I get why a guy at the range may not want to ingest lead powder. But to wear a mask to go into a Burger King, how toxic is their food? 
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    The democrap supplicant will be here to scold you and blame Donnie like a good dnc propagandist soon enough.