In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Why is everybody paying any attention

slingerslinger Member Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭
to a screeching one per cent?

Comments

• Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,001 ******
    The T.V. said to,,
  • Options
    dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,786 ✭✭✭✭
    Was it Lenin who said "Tell a lie often enough and it will become the truth." ??
    Everywhere these snowFLAKES get their "news" they are being told "you gonna die!!"  The education they have received, such as it is, has been slanted and comes from commie influenced teachers, who themselves were taught by commies.
    My son has told me many times the two most important things I ever did for him was teaching him how to work and putting him in a private Christian school.    
    We have came a long ways from the days of "Kill a commie for Mommy!"   But if things don't change "Kill a commie for Mommy!" might make a resurgence.  
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    I turn them off and tune them out.  Since I am not God and can not fix stupid people I choose to let God handle it, he sure made a lot of them.
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,747 ✭✭✭✭
    The latest trend is, WE MUST TAKE IT SERIOUSLY, over and over, the key words. If we fast forward and God forbid to November and Biden wins, the test run will be over in a week. Kink Foochie will announce that we can now go about our business as usual and a vaccine will appear from out of the east, China.
  • Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭✭
    got a kick out of the maddow / m trump show
  • Options
    dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,786 ✭✭✭✭
    FCD, I didn't fact check it but once you said Gobbels I was 99% sure that is who said that.  As current events are proving Gobbels was very correct in his assessment of how you can talk/con 95% of any population in to anything.  P.T. Barnum pretty much believed the same thing!
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,641 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm too poor to pay attention...
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    You can bet your bottom dollar that there are/were 65,000,000 voters that are okay being considered the screeching 1%.  Chew on that and then take it to the bank.
    What's next?
  • Options
    slingerslinger Member Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭
    The 65,000,000 are a pitiful foregone conclusion. Sorry, I didn't make it clear I was thinking of the current crop of "protestors" making a mess of so many of our cities.
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    slinger said:
    The 65,000,000 are a pitiful foregone conclusion. Sorry, I didn't make it clear I was thinking of the current crop of "protestors" making a mess of so many of our cities.
    We're good!
    What's next?
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    Because 90% of media is kissing their * and lying for them 24/7
  • Options
    truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭✭
    Well, it was only about 1/3 of the population that supported the cause of the American Revolution. Another 1/3 supported the British. The last 1/3 didn't care either way and just wanted to live their lives. I think we are kinda in that same situation today.
  • Options
    dunbarboyzdunbarboyz Member Posts: 2,176 ✭✭✭✭
    All these outbreaks in cities where there are protesters. Why is it that the connection isn't being made?
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    All these outbreaks in cities where there are protesters. Why is it that the connection isn't being made?
    Because media is 90% d-rat propaganda.  

When you need the best commie rat propagandists - get them from the BEST source.  
    https://thenationalpulse.com/news/cnn-reporters-chinese-communist-party-cgtn/