In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Damn!! This gun selling stuff is easy.

Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
Just finished sending invoices for the stuff that sold tonight, and did the write ups for the two 9mm's that came in this afternoon. Now I think I will make the 30 mile trip home to the country and continue binge watching Miami Vice. Life is GOOD.

Comments

• duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    Life IS GOOD !!!! :)  :)  :)
  • Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    Dang the guy hit the BIN on the M37!

That fancy MN is doing good and so is the M700.................

I need to come over and get you to take me to lunch ;)
    RLTW

• KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Too bad I do not have a bunch of mine with you just now. Seems to be a good time to be selling.

Good for you Ricci.

See. I can be nice. 😉

• Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
    Yea, but I can tell it hurts.  <3 
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    Chaos.. guns are selling high dollar because of panic. Ammo is high .. but deals out there. Just be patient. Just purchased some 300 Win Mag Federal for 14.99 box plus shipping.
  • KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Has been more shooting in our neighborhood lately as well. Not sure if it is people testing new firearms, or becoming more proficient.

Either way, it is good.

This holler would be a very poor choice to come to in bad times. (If you are not from here.) Most everyone is self sufficient, prepared and mutually supportive. Would not take much to close the road off at multiple points. (Not that we have a plan or anything.) 😉

• yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,985 ✭✭✭✭

Yeah nothing like a pandemic, dem trying to get in to the politically non-correct house (I suppose any house) will move guns and ammo. Then again if the pandemic makes a gun shop shutter up like where my Kahr K-40 is sitting even a pandemic won't move a .40S&W. Come September she'll have a second year stay at the shop. I'll have to get couple of candles and a pack of Ding-Dongs. Not that the shop will be open.

I wonder if my local, local is open? I might have to take down couple of stripped AR10 or the trio of stripped AR15 and see what the market is like? Since my bro's kids ain't talked to me about getting their graduation gift so I might sell them off. Give them a crisp "C" note and keep the profit. Damn ingrates.

• Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
    Ordered a stripped lower yesterday. 69.00
  • xtimlxtiml Member Posts: 2
    like to know since when are 1911 caecines and moison nagants werth 450.00
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,985 ✭✭✭✭
    Ricci.Wright - $69? Almost scrap value. I reckon I'll have to wait until joe get's in to the non-PC house before I can sell them at a profit. Since COVID ain't gonna do it.