In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    Outstanding!!!  :D
    What's next?
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    It happened in September of 2019. 
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    Can't be done here,if the protestor is black. Cop would be fired with video evidence. City would pay 100,000 dollars for case to go away.
                                                serf
  • Options
    nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    When I look at the standard motion of the protester approaching the officer, it appears that the protester does not touch the firearm but the officer lowers the firearm to avoid the protester touching it.

Anyone else seeing this?

Best.
  • Options
    US Military GuyUS Military Guy Member Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭✭
    When I look at the standard motion of the protester approaching the officer, it appears that the protester does not touch the firearm but the officer lowers the firearm to avoid the protester touching it.

Anyone else seeing this?

Best.
    I agree.  The protester did not touch the weapon.

Does it make a difference?  (It looks like he tried to touch it.)
  • Options
    spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    protester EARNED that little reminder and the cop should have got a merit badge
  • Options
    nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not passing judgement but checking my eyesight. No one should ever attempt to touch or grab a firearm displayed by an officer. The protester got off easy but his face and nose are going to hurt in the morning!

Best.

• Options
    MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭
    Should have a bayonet on the end. 
  • Options
    redhawkk480redhawkk480 Member Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    so IF the guy was actually trying to grab the cops gun why wasn't he arrested ? why was he allowed to just walk away ? and why didn't the other cops react to what he did ? would love to see that from a side angle ,  looks to me like the guy was just making a F  off  type gesture as he was walking by
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    serf said:
    Can't be done here,if the protestor is black. Cop would be fired with video evidence. City would pay 100,000 dollars for case to go away.
                                                serf
    Black privilege.
    What's next?