In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Weatherman, cutting us some slack.

rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,649 ✭✭✭
They decided to give us a break. Changed their forecast from 119 to 117. I'm going to have to begin, digging out the winter stuff.

Comments

• dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like Arizona weather to me.  I was in Phoenix when they set, at that time, the all time high.  124 degrees.  I HAD to go out during the worst part of the heat on that day.  When I got out of my car on the blacktop it was like stepping into a blast furnace.

We are all familiar with the "It's a dry heat!"  I agree it is a dry heat and it isn't that bad until over 103 to 105.  But once it goes past 115, it is HOT!!       :D
  • hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,120 ✭✭✭✭
    only 90's here but been so dry the grasshoppers can't find any to hop on..............

• nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    New record yesterday and probably today, 116 in the Valley of the Sun. It's even hot up here at 6,000 feet, 103 around noon. But, it's a dry heat. ;)
    Best.