In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

New Seattle Police to be 'Trauma-Informed, Gender-Affirming, & Anti-Racist'

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
  The list of  attributes is needed are listed but these two below are the biggest ones Free land,with housing,medical,food and of course transportation! Sounds like a travel guide for the unemployed communist party.
                                              serf
Connected to resources like housing, food security, and other basic needs
               Plus
 The City conduct an "immediate transfer of underutilized public land for BIPOC community ownership"—in essence.

Comments

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭
    If I was an LE professional, I would GTF out of Seattle and Portland or find another occupation. Criminal loving DEMOCRATs have ruined both of these cities.  
  • mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭
    they need to walk for a week and see what happens
  • ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭

I predict a lot of Blue Flight to areas out of Seattle and Portland. If I were a cop there I’d be looking to relocate or retire asap.

• mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    jim_lemay said:

Seattle had better be focused on maintaining city/county services when their tax base evaporates they will be running out of other people's money in the near future. Police need to evaluate whether the government can continue to pay their salaries and consider relocating or changing professions. Sad state of affairs for civilians in Seattle.    

>:) 
    The demonRATs ruin their cities.  Only a total total d-rat moron can't see it.  Sadly there's plenty of them.  101% liars.
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/aug/1/how-democrats-destroyed-baltimore-and-other-americ/
    Then the State rats pass more taxes to fund said ruined cities from the all the responsible people already paying the taxes for THEIR neighborhoods. 
    In NJ you pay for your tax on your suburban home then get rat taxed to pay for the rats ruined cities- schools and infrastructure.