In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

cannot believe it

spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
edited August 2020 in Politics
about 16 cities in AMERICA are promoting a universal basic income.....this is on top of a  hundred welfare programs of various types going out there....people who bust their butt and WORK and earn are supposed to pay others who don't just to sit on their butts and coast thru life....no wonder the worlds disadvantaged are pouring into our borders instead of fixing their own county's problems .......Si amigos, a lifetime vacation over there.........GD disgusting

Comments

• Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    Yep won't happen until we go through the bottleneck and then rebuild the super smart 5G cities with spying technology in place. The Bottleneck theme covers a lot of territory however in the end gun ownership will be prohibited. A.I. technology will do all the manufacturing along with services needed to feed the population of whatever is left after all the chaos & then the great paradigm of awaking a Quantum  A.I. Controlled civilization. It's called progress for mankind but in reality it will be enslavement to The NWO.
                                                               serf
    2029 is the consistent date I have predicted for when an AI will pass a valid Turing test and therefore achieve human levels of intelligence. I have set the date 2045 for the ‘Singularity’ which is when we will multiply our effective intelligence a billion-fold by merging with the intelligence we have created. [11]

On the flip side, one or more renegade group of Homo sapiens may strategize to surreptitiously create a colony of new species with the aim of dominating the Earth and decimating the Homo sapiens as an unnecessary burden on Earth.

• Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,476 ✭✭✭✭
    serf said:
    Yep won't happen until we go through the bottleneck and then rebuild the super smart 5G cities with spying technology in place. The Bottleneck theme covers a lot of territory however in the end gun ownership will be prohibited. A.I. technology will do all the manufacturing along with services needed to feed the population of whatever is left after all the chaos & then the great paradigm of awaking a Quantum  A.I. Controlled civilization. It's called progress for mankind but in reality it will be enslavement to The NWO.
                                                               serf
    2029 is the consistent date I have predicted for when an AI will pass a valid Turing test and therefore achieve human levels of intelligence. I have set the date 2045 for the ‘Singularity’ which is when we will multiply our effective intelligence a billion-fold by merging with the intelligence we have created. [11]

On the flip side, one or more renegade group of Homo sapiens may strategize to surreptitiously create a colony of new species with the aim of dominating the Earth and decimating the Homo sapiens as an unnecessary burden on Earth.

Sounds like the script from 'The Orville'.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,777 ✭✭✭✭
    Behind every defund police movement, sanctuary city, universal basic income, and odious gun control you will find a DEMOCRAT majority.
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    chiefr said:
    Behind every defund police movement, sanctuary city, universal basic income, and odious gun control you will find a DEMOCRAT majority.
    The d-rats have PROVEN themselves traitorous scum.  They stand with the burn loot murder a**holes 101%
    https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/house-democrats-vote-unanimously-against-resolution-that-condemns-violence-and-rioting/?fbclid=IwAR1SH6yGVEL6fSQ_J5wO-COVhh1aMJmhPPk9qYOjr3-NKHo1_LyZ8Iy-G8U

Hang every d-rat traitor to the Republic.  
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
      It's coming on faster and faster! Trump is not going to leave office with a mail in Ballot election.. Post office is flat broke right now and I advise everyone to not use them with expensive items. Fleabay stiff me with stolen or misdelivered mail! No  coverage for lost Sorry Charlie! Government is corrupt now and The post office is showing it's real colors now.
                                                        serf