In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

PC Question ?

gesshotsgesshots Member Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭
I have lost the use of my settings and bluetooh icons. I can access both, but when I click on them - NOTHING
Anyone have a clue ? PITA as I just bought some wireless headphones. All updates & drivers are current. Did a system restore to July 1 ... They worked then ! ????????????
Thanks
It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books

Comments

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,649 ******
    Do you have any grandkids? Ask them.
  • Options
    gesshotsgesshots Member Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭

jimdeere said:
    Do you have any grandkids? Ask them.

Are you a Process Server ?  :D

It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books
  • Options
    Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,189 ✭✭✭✭
    The inevitable suggestion is to reboot. I'll assume you are using Windows, because Linux would not have this kind of problem.
    According to what I read, the last Win 10 mandatory update torched a lot of systems. You can go into Control Panel and try to remove the last update (if W10 still allows that) but even if that works, the Microsoft tyrants who actually own your machine will just put it back without your permission. I know what I'd recommend, but people are tired of hearing it.
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.