In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Covid Vaccine, what you need to know

MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭
This has to be the best video I have seen on this. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbJq2KfgOEs

Comments

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭✭
    If you watched the video you should be aware that the "never been used on a human" recombinant DNA technology has been around since the 70s. For example, it was used to make the hepatitus B vaccine. Her whole argument falls apart because of this fallacy she has based it on. Kind of cute but she gives blonds a bad name. Bob
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Crazy chicks are awesome.

Injecting something into your bloodstream does not genetically modify you.  

I guess, according to her, if I drink a Bloody Mary, I become a tomato.  

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    So go get your vaccine already then. You've been warned. 

• Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    I guess, according to her, if I drink a Bloody Mary, I become a tomato

I am a tomato.

RLTW

• Options
    Sam06 said:

I am a tomato.

So why aren't you celery? 
  • Options
    Barzillia said:
    MrMag00 said:
    This has to be the best video I have seen on this. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbJq2KfgOEs

That doesn't speak well for you, then.

It is sad to see a doctor prostituting her education and training to peddle quackery, posting glaring misinformation just for youtube pay clickbait.

There were no ads in it.  There is no "clickbate". Youtube is a platform and has nothing to do with this content. And youtube is allowed to make money. 

I know it is true when the two trolls, and one idiot has to chime in with their strawman objections and ad hominem. 

Now go put on your face diaper and go get your toxic vax.

https://www.technocracy.news/masks-are-neither-effective-nor-safe-a-summary-of-the-science/
  • Options
    Crazy chicks are awesome. (true)

Injecting something into your bloodstream does not genetically modify you.  (half true)

I guess, according to her, if I drink a Bloody Mary, I become a tomato.  (false choices) 

Now if you have anything smart or intelligent to add, go ahead. I see you are trying to be clever with  strawman argument peppered with ad hominem. So sad.  
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Ho Buoy. Deep breaths, deep breaths Magoo.

(And) IBTL.

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭✭
    Magoo I confess I watch your videos for the entertainment value and get a good laugh that some are so easily fooled. Don't blame us that a tiny bit of research proves them to be false. We have enough problems without making up outlandish false claims like she does in the video. And for the record I found Dons' comment pretty funny and also appropriate because it made as much sense as the video. Bob
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    MrMag00 said:
    Crazy chicks are awesome. (true)

Injecting something into your bloodstream does not genetically modify you.  (half true)

I guess, according to her, if I drink a Bloody Mary, I become a tomato.  (false choices) 

Now if you have anything smart or intelligent to add, go ahead. I see you are trying to be clever with  strawman argument peppered with ad hominem. So sad.  
    A few points that you may or may think smart or intelligent.

1. Conflating stem cells with cancer cells is ignorant.  They are distinctly different, though share the ability of limitless mitosis.

2. Stem cells are used to grow vaccines, they are not present in vaccines.

3. As stated originally, a vaccine does not incorporate itself into the DNA of the host, it merely triggers a reaction from the hosts.  The concept of genetically altering human beings via ingestion or injection is nonsense.  At worst, ingestion or injection can cause things within the existing DNA structure of some cells to go awry, such as lung cancer that is tied to excessive smoking or too much time snorting asbestos.

Feel free to disagree, or think these are ignorant.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭
    MrMag00 said:
    Sam06 said:

I am a tomato.

Because he's a tomato!  Sheesh!  Try to keep up!
  • Options
    dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,788 ✭✭✭✭
    Since I have never, ever had a flu shot, I am certainly not going to start with a vaccine super rushed to market, perhaps not enough controls taken, so that some drug companies can literally make billions of dollars off a product of questionable value.  
  • Options
    Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭
    Never had a flu shot of any sort in 65 plus years. Have not had the flu in about 50.
    Sure hope we are not forced to take the bat flu shot. And if so what  about the people who object due to religious beliefs?

• Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭
    Butchdog2 said:
    Never had a flu shot of any sort in 65 plus years. Have not had the flu in about 50.
    Sure hope we are not forced to take the bat flu shot. And if so what  about the people who object due to religious beliefs?

Gonna be a whole lot of converts in short order!
  • Options
    diver-rigdiver-rig Member Posts: 6,342 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

I have a really high chance of having a rare form of Lou Gehrig’s disease because of a vaccine.

Desert storm syndrome, traced back to the vaccines they forced us to take.

I was in a study with Iowa state university for 10 years back in the ‘90’s.

I’ll be damned if I let another quack doctor do anything to make my life more miserable. I haven’t gotten any vaccinations since.

sure as hell aren't getting some untested trial.

• Options
    MrMag00 said:
    Sam06 said:

I am a tomato.

Because he's a tomato!  Sheesh!  Try to keep up!
     Hard to know what  folks identify as these days.  Just making sure...

• Options
    bullshotbullshot Member Posts: 14,342 ✭✭✭✭
    Not only do I think she is full of bull hocky but she delivers a BORING presentation.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you"