In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Biden just named VP pick

mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2020 in Politics

Comments

• Options
    love2shootlove2shoot Member Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    She gets to ride the Biden bus now.
  • Options
    firstharmonicfirstharmonic Member Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭
    This just in: Kamala Harris doesn’t think Joe Biden is racist anymore!
  • Options
    dunbarboyzdunbarboyz Member Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭
    His handlers picked her. Keep your enemies close.
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭
    and a few months ago she couldn't find a good word to say about him..........
  • Options
    Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭
    Politics as usual, nothing good to say about each other  but in all reality they will drink from the same trough.
  • Options
    75l8275l82 Member Posts: 78 ✭✭
    We all need to vote for Trump. The silent majority will send the Dems out of their minds.
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,786 ✭✭✭✭
    75l82 said:
    We all need to vote for Trump. The silent majority will send the Dems out of their minds.
    Agree, but if you stick around on these forums you will find Trump haters in our midst. 
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,667 ******
    She’s a phoney and a back stabber. The Donald will eat her lunch. 
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,667 ******
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    GreatGuns said:
    jimdeere said:
    She’s a phoney and a back stabber. The Donald will eat her lunch. 
    Phony and back stabber, that's funny when using "Donald" in the same topic. When Donald "eats her lunch,"will he grab her by the "lady parts" first? :|
    There is something about the term "lady parts" that brings to mind a previous thread which was locked and a warning given about using those words. This is being investigated investigate and the thread locked to remove the possibility of editing. 
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited August 2020
    My investigation is concluded and it did not go well for you...not well at all. You have dragged the word lady parts back into the forum for the sole purpose of antagonizing another member. The thread in question was deleted, but a search of the change log by one of our diligent moderators uncovered it. His detective work proved to be very bad for you. Very bad.

30 days in the hole. You have nothing to tell me that I want to hear, so don't bother me with anything other than your resignation from the forum. Mark C.
    It turns out I can't give you 30 days off...I can only give a maximum punishment of 14 days. The only other option was to lock you out. Maybe next time. 

The "problem child" has been dealt with. Continue the political discussion, but try to remain civil. 
  • Options
    sxsnufsxsnuf Member Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭
    Kamala has literally slept her way to the top!
    Really gonna miss my "friendly" discussions with ya gigi. Hope to see ya in a couple weeks though!
    Arrivederci gigi
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    Somebody likes Kamala
    Birds of a feather..................
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    I truly fear our futures with the potential of the Democrats being in charge. Will Felons will be made of all who continue to invoke their 2nd amendment rights? It isn't any longer about a difference in opinion it is about the well being of our nation and the freedoms intended by the constitution. Somewhere it was written or spoke that when the people found out they could vote themselves free money........
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    mogley98 said:
    I truly fear our futures with the potential of the Democrats being in charge. Will Felons will be made of all who continue to invoke their 2nd amendment rights? It isn't any longer about a difference in opinion it is about the well being of our nation and the freedoms intended by the constitution. Somewhere it was written or spoke that when the people found out they could vote themselves free money........
                The Supreme Court is the defining process of what is legal or not Legal under The Constitution and The Bill of Rights.
           If the Democrats get the majority in Congress they will pass the anti - gun laws and enforce it while the lawyers pander their services and they gradually lead you down the path of confiscation of your firearms. It's all the frog in  the boiling water thing,don't you know?
                                                                      serf

• Options
    sharpshooter039sharpshooter039 Member Posts: 5,897 ✭✭✭