In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,033 ✭✭✭✭
    All I can say is PANIC BUYING but can't buy what's not there. You thought obama was a good reason to buy guns and ammo.
  • Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,647 ✭✭✭

Yup she’s a big gun grabber

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    Ammo...Buy more Ammo
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,473 ✭✭✭✭
    Other than her Presidential run, she seems to be a shrewd politician.  Adept at transforming her positions and can articulate the transformation fairly well.  She was a distant 4th in her home state, but as there is really no chance of California being in play, that will not hurt Biden.  She can be caustic, but often that works in one's advantage, as some see it as a sign of strength, rather than the weakness it actually is.  She is serving the 4th year of her first stint in the Senate, so her experience level is equivalent to that of Obama when he was running for President.

It seems that Biden picked the most recognized name from his short list of black women.  Probably a good choice, as he was pretty much obligated to pick a black woman.

She is the ultimate party hack; something that should be eschewed for the President of the Senate, IMO, but we have had worse in the past, and will probably have worse in the future.  Not sure how anyone could suggest that she is better suited for the job than Pence, but then I don't look at the world through biased lenses.

If people see this as casting a vote for a President that may not make it four years, I think Harris's negatives may actually hurt Biden's chances.  Her policy positions during her campaign were gibberish for the most part, and her performances during publicized Senate hearings have been laughable.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited August 2020
    Of all the possible VP candidates, KH brings the least to the table. Although nominally "black" (mixed race) her mother was a scientist and her father a university professor. She has as much in common with the BLM crew as Biden...none. She is extreme left, and Biden had that segment of voters wrapped up on the day he was nominated. Selecting Harris makes no sense. 
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,777 ✭✭✭✭
    The archetypal  DEMOCRAT.
    Made it clear she thinks the US Constitution is a joke> A classic Marxist authoritarian that has promised she will demand congress pass gun control with her first 100 days or will pass executive orders (EO) beginning with a ban on "assault weapons" . Will pass EOs to hold gun manufactures liable for misuse of their products. Also going after people who collect or own more than 5 firearms will have to REGiSTER all. 

Open borders, repeal Bush and Trump tax cuts, gut defense spending, pass cap and trade, medicare for all, universal basic income......The archetypal DEMOCRAT indeed! 
  • Options
    nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    GreatGuns said:
    She's pro gun control, not sure that equates to gun grabber. Heck, the orange one already showed his true colors with the bump stock matter and that's not even a "firearm." I believe she'll make a good vice president, far more effective than the library paste in that role now.

* I'll bake biscuits for the lap dogs that hit the disagree button below instead of growing a pair for this topic. Just send me your address (I already have yours "Puff Puff").  :*
    Nothing but splitting hairs and pure BS as far as the Democrats are concerned given their propensity for abject lying.
    Watch the taunting.
    Best.
  • Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭✭
    minnisota dem ilhan wins her primary  and she has done what ???
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Those that ignore the fact crooked rat joe SAID he's coming for your guns can *
    They are traitors to the constitution and the USA just like all the rats supporting the criminals and their violence. 
    https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/house-democrats-vote-unanimously-against-resolution-that-condemns-violence-and-rioting/?fbclid=IwAR1SH6yGVEL6fSQ_J5wO-COVhh1aMJmhPPk9qYOjr3-NKHo1_LyZ8Iy-G8U
    The Red Brigade loser is hilarious with it's ratcrap.  Not surprising it would support the violence by the little commie rats and their "useful Idiots" - b l m
    d-rats can't control their morons.  Or are they afraid to?
    https://nypost.com/2020/08/10/looters-vandals-sweep-through-chicagos-magnificent-mile/

• Options
    sharpshooter039sharpshooter039 Member Posts: 5,897 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    dok2udok2u Member Posts: 100
    Why do the moderators allow the left-wing-lunatic trolls who are simply posers like Mr. Great Guns post all sorts of insults, but when anyone challenges them, the thread gets shut down?  Talk about "lap dogs"!  Looking at his post count, it's pretty clear that he's getting paid by Soros!
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited August 2020
    dok2u said:
    Why do the moderators allow the left-wing-lunatic trolls who are simply posers like Mr. Great Guns post all sorts of insults, but when anyone challenges them, the thread gets shut down?  Talk about "lap dogs"!  Looking at his post count, it's pretty clear that he's getting paid by Soros!
    Simmer down. 
    You don't like the way that the forum is being moderated? You have a problem which won't be solved because I like the way that the moderators are handling things...and as the Administrator, my opinion of their job performance is the only one that counts.  

Now, take a deep breath and move on.