In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Surging Gun & Ammo Sales

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
 It's getting real bad out there on prices with anything connected to firearms. If The democrats get in office with a majority  then they are not going to buy-back anything after the wuhan  virus pandemic and BLM uprisings
cov-19. Food will be next,get ahead of the curve now.
                                                                 serf
You wouldn't believe the first-time gun buyers I've seen," said Ionadi. "I started seeing little old ladies — 70, 80 years old — wanting to defend themselves because of what was going on. So, I had to change my thinking. I had to start buying .22 Magnum revolvers. I have some revolvers here, but I had to start buying revolvers that women and older folks could use because they are easy to handle. Semi-auto and a revolver are two different things."

Comments

• yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,979 ✭✭✭✭
    I think most folks are now finally seeing the light. Guns, ammo, TP and canned goods. I can see grannies practicing snapping a revolver like they're about to knock over a 7/11 :D. So gangsta. I wonder if they can work a coach gun? That's also gonna be fun to see grannie doing their impression of "Ash" with the "BOOMSTICK" from "Evil Dead".