In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

If you need something different........

SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    Another design which didn't pan out. I recall seeing the first prototype at the Dallas SHOT Show back in (I think) 1989 when it had a conventional buttstock and pistol grip. The problem...well, one of them, was that by the time the firearm was ready to enter series production, the 1994 Crime Bill was in force and this lead to the thumbhole abomination that we see. Besides the gun being as ugly as Hillary first thing in the morning, the gun never functioned quite right. Like a lot of other designs, this one was kicked around the industry with hopes that someone might somehow make money from it. As far as I know, no one ever did.
  • Options
    brier-49brier-49 Member Posts: 7,035 ✭✭✭✭
    I have seen & fired 1 of these years ago , it worked flawlessly with everything the owner & I ran through it .

• Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    I think it would be nice to have one for the cool factor.  But there are  lot of more useful guns for me to put my  money down for.   
  • Options
    Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
    Do they make a belt fed version. I would love to have a belt fed pump gun with a 200 round belt trailing behind me.
  • Options
    redneckandyredneckandy Member Posts: 9,686 ✭✭✭✭
    Ugh. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,572 ✭✭✭✭
    I have seen a lot of different things I would like to have  <3 ,, however but doubt if my wife would let me bring one of them home 
    oh never mind the post is about a different gun   :o