In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Is it possible

Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
that the demo's know they will probably loose in November and are pushing the mail in vote thing as a fall back?? That they will say they lost because the post office couldn't handle the voting scheme they are proposing and the reason is President Trump, thereby tying up the election for months after it should have ended, all the while burning every city they can??

Comments

• MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭
    Fact Check: true

I ask these morons (claiming Trump is rigging the election), why they aren't for strict voter laws.  Crickets.

I ask those who want mail in ballots if they are going to be crying and whining even if Trump wins. Crickets  

But this is where Trump has been doing pre emptive strikes. He is calling it out, and if they don't do anything it is on them. 
  • hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,120 ✭✭✭✭
    if they can't get it for this election, I figure it will be in place for the next one, I think Biden might just be the sacrificial lamb......