In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Auction plugs

badchrisbadchris Member Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
A couple Fobus accessories for Glock if anyone is interested.
Enemies of armed self-defense focus on the gun. They ignore the person protected with that gun.

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2020
    I added some Glock 21 magazines and realize it's an optimistic starting price, but already have some watchers. 
    Enemies of armed self-defense focus on the gun. They ignore the person protected with that gun.
  • Options
    BendogBendog Member Posts: 1
    I'm just wondering if the gunbroker site is for real. Or if some of these auctions are for real. I was watching an auction for 200rds of Nosler SSA 6.8 spc ammo and it supposedly went for $305 + $20 shipping. I realize ammo is at a premium but I can easily find this ammo for $1/rd delivered. Just wondering if this is another cause for prices to go up even more.  Just sayin.......
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,738 ✭✭✭✭
    Ohh it's real and people are paying, at least most, the premium prices as of now.
  • Options
    @Bendog I can assure you my auctions are legitimate. 
  • Options
    Everything had to be relisted, so I dropped the prices.
    https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?IncludeSellers=237558
  • Options
    nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    Bendog said:
    I'm just wondering if the gunbroker site is for real. Or if some of these auctions are for real. I was watching an auction for 200rds of Nosler SSA 6.8 spc ammo and it supposedly went for $305 + $20 shipping. I realize ammo is at a premium but I can easily find this ammo for $1/rd delivered. Just wondering if this is another cause for prices to go up even more.  Just sayin.......
    First of all, Welcome to the Gunbroker Forums! Relax and enjoy yourself.

Second, I can assure you that the Gunbroker Auctions are both 'for real' and legitimate. Please refrain from wondering anymore. Our members are above reproach and some of the most honest folks I have the privilege of knowing.
    In an attempt to explain this rather unique process, bidding can take a hold of some folks who look to the winning rather than the cost of winning. It is a drive and desire which can override logic. We have all seen this here at GB and some of us have seen it at live auctions also.
    What is compounding this current phase though is the extremely high demand and to a certain extent, the lack of supply in the general pipeline. There appears to be some desperation being applied.

Best.

• Options