In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Y

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2020 in Politics

Comments

• Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,760 ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, THEY say they didn't filter but 50% of mine were gone. I posted some liberal "knowledge" and it stayed. At first it was a test? Well, they didn't like the results and now the articles fondle Biden, Kammy, BLM, and all the "STARS" of Hoolyweird. Yea, it will last until the election, guaranteed. Now tell me the "media" aren't a bunch of hypocrites, cause they are self righteous tools.
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,063 ******
    I honestly thought yahoo went away years ago.  
  • Options
    dunbarboyzdunbarboyz Member Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭✭
    If you think for yourself and can't be controlled they have no use for you.
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    Same rat crap here. 101% libturd news site and paper stopped all comments because most called out their d-rat propaganda. Couldn't have truth posted on their rat propaganda site.  

• Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    It's the same thing as the spoiled kid that sticks his fingers in his ears and cries and runs hollering nah nah nah nah nah...I'm not listening. The liberals have shown their true colors since Trump was elected and that's both the republicans and democrat liberals. They are one and the same.