In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Have You Heard of the Walkaway Campaign?

Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,389 ***** Forums Admin
It is a movement of people leaving the Democrat party. It is hundreds of thousands strong, and growing every day. A good portion of those are people of color, and LBGQT people. They're tired of the BS fed to them by the Democrats, and are opening their eyes. Check out the links below. At the first link you can click on "testimonials" and read postings of people who have "walked away". The second link is a FB link, and has the same.

https://www.walkawaycampaign.com/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/OFFICIALWalkAwayCampaign/?ref=share

Comments

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,800 ✭✭✭✭
    Well known in middle America. Surprised Facebook hasn't censored it yet.  
  • Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    I first heard of this movement in 16
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,800 ✭✭✭✭
    There is one other movement called BLexit. Meaning Blacks Exit the DEMOCRAT party.
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't believe it because anyone who supports the dems is brain washed to believe the rioting etc is OK but it would be nice tho think people who had a more liberal agenda would see through the far left antics and walk away from that at least

Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,669 ******
    I walked away from the Democratic Party in 1979. My dad was a union labor Democrat. At age 26, I saw the futility and failure of Jimmy Carter. I bought my first house and began seeing the prosperity of  the Reagan years.  
  • Options
    pulsarncpulsarnc Member Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭✭
     I come from a long line of democrats . Voted for select democratic candidates well into the late 70's ,early 80's  . Sadly their slide to the left soon left me far behind. I didn’t leave the party , the party left me 
    cry Havoc and let slip  the dogs of war.....