In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Left's Insanity Knows No Bounds revisited-Thugs say they want body armor, bull, they have it.

SoreShoulderSoreShoulder Member Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭
https://www.foxnews.com/media/seattle-rioters-lawsuit-over-pricey-protective-gear-out-of-bounds-attorney-says

Casually googling it will reveal plenty of conservative, liberal, and outright communist agitators discussing body armor.  The lawsuit is a very clever ruse. 

Comments

• yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,033 ✭✭✭✭
    Good thing California banned sales of body armor a few years back to civilians but I saw plate carriers last gun show I attended. I wonder the left who banned them will equipped their minions?
  • Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
    I never sold body armor at the store. Just a personal thing.
  • MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    You do not have a right to protest, that is not covered under 1st amendment. You have the right to peacefully assemble to petition the government for redress of grievance with the  government. Once you add a bull horn or screaming, you are not peacefully assembling. 

Protest is for spoiled children and should be spanked sufficiently to deter the behavior. 
  • SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Good thing California banned sales of body armor a few years back to civilians but I saw plate carriers last gun show I attended. I wonder the left who banned them will equipped their minions?
    By definition arms includes defensive armament,   Why arms has come to mean only firearms in people's thinking is something I have never understood.   Edged weapons, blunt force weapons,  and body armor restrictions do not seem to make it in front of the Supreme Court, but they should.    People have the same constitutional right  to body armor as they do to firearms.   I shake my head at what states get away with.
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,774 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Dont see  the sense of the lawsuit. 

Big DEMOCRAT cities are getting rid of or defunding their own PDs.
    If the rioters want body armor that bad, they should demand free body armor.
    Officials in the big "BLUE" crime ridden cities will be happy to oblige.  

If it does go to court, consider the courts in these BLUE cities are full of DEMOCRAT judges who will probably side with the protesters.
  • US Military GuyUS Military Guy Member Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭✭
    When they do defund the police departments, won't there be some "surplus" body armor available from the city?
  • MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,775 ✭✭✭✭
    Body armor???
    A good shot just aims above or below the plates