In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

One lady had Nads she wouldn't raise her fist

mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2020 in Politics

A group of young Black Lives Matters protesters harassed several white diners in Washington, DC, on Monday night for not raising their fists in solidarity.

One of the dramatic scenes, which has since gone viral, was captured by Washington Post reporter Fredrick Kunkle and posted to Twitter.

The video shows a crowd of young, mainly white demonstrators closely surrounding and berating the woman, identified as Lauren Victor.

“White silence is violence!” the crowd screamed. “Put your fist up!” others yelled.

Victor, an urban planner sitting across from another white woman who was raising her right fist, told Kunkle she felt like she was under attack.

“In the moment, it didn’t feel right,” she told the reporter.

“I wasn’t actually frightened. I didn’t think they’d do anything to me,” Victor said. “I’m very much with them. I’ve been marching with them for weeks and weeks and weeks.”

A similar scene played out at at least one other DC restaurant Monday night, where protesters targeted a young white couple.

Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!

Comments

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Not going to play well when they "accost" a "Young White Couple," (or other) legally carrying.

Going to happen sooner or later.

• Options

Not going to play well when they "accost" a "Young White Couple," (or other) legally carrying.

Going to happen sooner or later.

They should have gotten a fist up alright just not the way they had hoped LOL

• Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    Black Live Matter is a political issue. You've been informed of that before. Now you are being told.
  • Options
    Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
    I would not have drawn a gun but that skinny little dude on stage right that kept bending down and shouting in the ladies face would have experienced some difficulty as I grabbed his * and attempted to remove them from his body. 
  • Options
    hoosierhoosier Member Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭✭
    They were trying  not to  touch  the dinners,  looks like they were looking  for  someone to  standup and  react. He was invading the lady personal space, right in her face.
    Close enough. My wife  has Mace in her purse. He would have got a face full of  Mace.  Maybe she need to add an Air Horn to her purse.
     She  doesn't like to carry a firearm.  I do.   Next thing,  would have been, well who knows.

Magazines, Gun Parts and More. US Army Veteran, VFW, NRA Patron
  • Options
    Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭
    Nads. Gonads, boys, family jewels, balls, and the list goes on.
  • Options
    us55840 said:
    What are "Nads"  ?

Damn, I wish people would quit using abbreviations and digital speak and spell out the actual word 

Grow a pair LOL GONADS

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,792 ✭✭✭✭
    Someone eating peaceably in a diner being rudely interrupted and being told to act inappropriately. 
    Where I live the fist wouldn't be raised but swung followed by a right.