In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Idiots or trolls

Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,878 ✭✭✭
Price on this barrel only is up to $250 - not long ago at least 3 complete guns with same barrel brought less than $260.
I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly

Comments

• Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    Probably idiots. Prices are getting ridiculous. I purchased a target barrel for my Glock 19 and wanted to put it into a dedicated slide assembly, just like my threaded barrel so that I could just switch slides.  Prices are nearly double what I paid last October. No thanks. 
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    With whats happening now, the sheeple are panicking. If you got extra stuff you don't need. And want top dollar, now's the time to sell it. When the panic mode, has kicked in. 

Last time I seen it like this. Is when nobama was pres. After that nut case, retard, killed all them kids in the Sandy Hook massacre. Folks went ape, figuring he was going to try to stop production of all AR's. I ran into a guy at a gun show, who was beside himself.  He had just sold, a kitchen table build for $1800. Probably had less than half that, into it?