In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Should have known

BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭✭
this would happen. I have always had the opinion that for the most part we have a really good group of members on this board. I posted yesterday my frustrations of trying to organize a charity shooting event during this pandemic deal. Judy checked her email this morning and found a message from one of our members wanting to make a donation. She was surprised because she didn't know I had posted anything. I was surprised because I actually stated I wasn't soliciting donations, just venting my frustrations. I won't tell who is making the donation as they did not contact us on the board so may wish to be anonymous. The offer is much appreciated and is special because it came from one of our members.  So a big thanks to the donor and know that I consider it an honor to associate with the people on here. Bob

Comments