In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Folks, the chickens have come home to roost.......ROFLMAO!

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2020 in Politics

Comments

• Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    "Andy Ngo tweeted Friday night that “Security for @tedwheeler’s condo said a while ago they called police but no one has showed up so far.”   :D 
  • Options
    bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭

Just shows the low intelligence of the rioters. Mess with the one guy in authority that has been giving them a free pass on their lawlessness.

I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,783 ✭✭✭✭

Just shows the low intelligence of the rioters. Mess with the one guy in authority that has been giving them a free pass on their lawlessness.

I would rather say it illustrates what to expect when DEMOCRAT mayors like Wheeler embrace the concept of MARXISM. 
  • Options
    dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,787 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not trying to make this some type of political statement but this is what will be the new normal in much of our country if Biden wins in November.

For those of you living in blue States or close to large blue cities I really feel sorry for you.  Here in Upstate South Carolina we are in good shape.  I live in Spartanburg Co.  Our sheriff is a great guy who will keep the peace.  Period.  I live in a neighborhood that is as safe as it can be.  Lots of good, well armed, Christian, patriotic folks who would be seriously offended by an influx of looter types to our peaceful neighborhood.   My honest opinion is that no one is stupid enough to enter my neighborhood with evil intent in mind.  As one of my neighbors said "If anybody enters this area looking for trouble , his whole day is going to be ruined!"      :D
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Pretty much what I have said, and think about my Holler dreher.

Bad place to come if you have mayhem in mind.

Your "whole day is going to be ruined."

• Options

KenK

The same with my ridge.

No one lives on Bustedknee Ridge 'cept Mrs BK and myself. I figure that makes me sheriff and undertaker.

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

These Cupcakes have no idea what "Mayhem" is until they bring their crap out in to the boonies. 😉

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,661 ******
    Hint:
    The yardage markers on my property are NOT how far it is to Starbucks.
  • Options

My "No Trespassing" signs say "Firing Range - Back Out Now"

It is seldom we get uninvited visitors.

• Options
    4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    My second home in Fluvanna County, Virginia is out in the boonies. I only have a cell phone down there and it got wet and crapped out one night. It was very late and I knew my wife would be worried so went next door to my good neighbor to call her at midnight. My neighbor cracked the door and his 9mm Beretta was ready to spring into action. You do not want to come into that area if you have bad intentions in mind.---------------------Ray