In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

More Sad News, for Arizona and Arizonans!

rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
First the Chinese crud, than the never ending heat wave. Now being overrun by refugees, from the peoples republic of commiefornia. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/california-failed-state-know-theyre-090014408.html

Comments

• Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Should have put up a fence long ago.

Speaking of California our youngest son met a * the Internet that lived in LA 18 years ago. He was 17 and my wife and I were happy when he told us he had met a girl he liked and wanted to met her in person. That was until we learned that she lived all the way on the other side of the continent. We lived in Alabama at the time and he wanted to go to California to see a girl of all places. I said Matt can't you find a girl around here?? There's more beautiful girls in the SE than any place on earth and you have to go and find one that lives as far away as possible?  What tha....

Anyway my wife and I had always talked about driving across country so that's what we did back in 2003. We took him out there to met this girl. I told my wife on the way that she wont' look anything like her pictures, she'll be as big as a Buick and ugly as a mud fence and that'll be the end of it. Well the morning her dad brought her to our motel to met our son I answered the door and then I just turned to my wife and said...we've either lost a son or gained a daughter. The girl was knock-out beautiful and that's just what happened, we gained a daughter. That was 18 years ago and they've been together ever since. They now live in Everett, WA again on the other side of the continent. At least he rescued her from LA before she became infected with what ever it is in that place.

While she was living with us in Alabama and Georgia she learned to shoot and loved it and then she got her CCW. I bet there's not a handful of little red neck Japanese girls that carry a gun every where they go. We converted her.  :D

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

If they (the fleeing Californians) have learned anything and Vote differently, I'd say good. If they try and bring their CA Crap with them, that is not a good thing. Can't expect to do the same thing over and over, and get different results. Hopefully those people have learned a valuable lesson.

• Options
    waltermoewaltermoe Member Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭

I’m sure the leaders of California will come up with a fix, let’s see; I know, they will raise tax’s and everyone will be happy again. That’s how they fix things here in Illinois. The biggest problem of people migrating to Arizona is, they will bring their stupid liberal ideas and life styles with them. That is what happened to Oregon and Washington, people left California and brought their utopia life style ideas with them. You think they would have learned. Anyway you have my sympathy, and good luck.

• Options
    nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭

If they (the fleeing Californians) have learned anything and Vote differently, I'd say good. If they try and bring their CA Crap with them, that is not a good thing. Can't expect to do the same thing over and over, and get different results. Hopefully those people have learned a valuable lesson.

All those reporting this as being a recent occurrence are late to the party. This was driven by the California Props of the 90s after which the whiners and snivelers crossed our border in droves. The immediate results were housing price increases of 100%, driving all property tax increases and an extremely disturbing increase in Democratic representation in all levels of government. We have managed to hold onto the governor's seat but the current one is of little help under any circumstances, especially the C-19 craze.

We should have worked on the San Andreas Fault then and not have to contend with these idiots at all. :D
  • Options
    MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

They don't learn and that therein is the problem. Like the fleeing mexicans, they want to get away from the poo hole they live in, but rather than embrace the USA, they just turn it to garbage. It is a mental disease, not racism. 
  • Options
    mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭✭
    They are infecting Texas too (the fleeing Kalifornians)
  • Options
    truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭✭
    That's what happened to Colorado. We got overrun by ex-Californians and they brought their politics with them. So now Colorado is just as liberal as California, and in some ways more so.

• Options
    mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey...........I live in Austin....This city is a liberal cesspool.