In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Credit Card payments....clearing up an earlier post about declined transactions

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,683 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2020 in General Discussion

Last week there was a post where a seller said his item was marked "paid" when they had a declined credit card transaction.    My auctions just ended and I have verified that this is not true.   I have a transaction that has a declined credit card payment and it does not show that the item has been paid.   I checked in all areas, and it shows that the transaction is pending payment.    When I open the sold orders area of my home page it shows the blue line on the transaction and says "payment pending" and when I ope the order for this transaction it clearly shows that the transaction was not valid. 

So, do not worry, taking credit card payments are safe and there is no risk that your item will be marked paid if it is not truly paid for.

This is copied from a declined transaction......

You can review and monitor your order's progress here. Please follow the steps below and take action when needed.

• Buyer Review: 8/30/2020
  • Seller Review: 8/30/2020
  • Payment: Needs action
    The buyer has made 1 failed payment attempts on this order. Please check your payment gateway to determine why the payments did not succeed.
  • FFL Received: Awaiting FFL receipt
  • Shipment: Awaiting payment
LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com