In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

It's All Trump's Fault!

Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,358 ***** Forums Admin

Comments

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭
    Straight of of the Alinsky playbook: Blame your opposition for what you Fd up. 
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,476 ✭✭✭✭
    I am not a Trump supporter.

I do not like the way he speaks, nor to I like the way he tweets.

I do not, however, see how he is sowing hatred, division, and violence.

From my point of view, the hatred and division is being sowed by those that want to take him down.

It is being sowed by media reports that do not give the full story of George Floyd and Jacob Blake.  These men are being painted a martyrs, when the only reason there was contact with police officers was because of their actions, not the actions of the police.  

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭
    If Trump hadn't told them to behave, they would not be throwing the tantrum. 
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    The rats have been throwing a tantrum since Trumps election. 
  • Options
    Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭
    Mr. Don.
    I do like Trump even though he is not too presidential with what he says, but then my grandmother always said plain talk is easy to understand. He is a shewed business man, not a politician. What you see is what you get.
    I have not seen or heard anything that makes me think he is the instigator for all the issues going on in this country.
    Nothing racist about him as I see it.
    love of this county, it's people from all walks of life, and its constitution seems to be his best interest.
    Those that "lost" the 2016 election are those that are sowing discord and hate among the people.
    If those that hate him had just put a small amount of their efforts to support him what a great nation this would be.
    One more observation. I was taught that the office should be respected even if we disagree with the person.
    I hit the grocery story Friday evening, out in the country like 84, wore my Trump face diaper just to respect the stores wishes.
    Got some stink eyed looks and as I was checking out, one gentleman told me I might get my house burned down because of my attire, he was not a threat, just the opposite. My reply, they better not try while I am there, I would blow their damed  * away. Sorry I had to repent for that one.
    Ya'll have a great day.
    Oh and Trump for a landslide in November!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭
    Need a landslide and a mighty big one to fill the swamp. The democrats are working hard to win the senate, if they do, we are looking at a very bloody future. 
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    Full court press by the rat media today on the riots being "Trumps America"  If you bray to morons enough they will bray in kind.  Hence b l m, antifa and Red brigade comrades acting out with their d-rat endorsed violence.
    The commie  d-rats been in meltdown since Trump won.   We've watched their lies and spin infect some here too. 
    Can people be so stupid as to believe their BS? 
    We all know the Red Brigade comrades lie even when confronted with the truth. 
    Hope the good people see and vote against the rat traitors