In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Cell Ph. ?????

Aztngundoc22Aztngundoc22 Member Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭
OK : 
Been with Verizon for a long time ::: $30.00 a month : Unlimilited Talk N Txt  : 
Service is " OK " , local store for support !!! Not To Bad ???
Just received txt : They are dropping 'ringbank tones' as well as other options ????
Any suggestions on carriers ??? I really like the 'ringback' options and ???
May or May NOT change ???
Thanks !!!
Skeezix  :::::::

The more people I meet : The more I like my Dog :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I Grew Old Too Fast (And Smart Too damn Slow !!!) !!! :o :?

Comments

• Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    I wish I could give you my cell phone.

I have AT&T.  I know they are a most hated company but I get a discount because I was in the Army.
    RLTW

• nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,875 ✭✭✭✭
    When I had Verizon, even with a discount, I was paying $110 per month for 2 phones.  If I were you, I'd hang on to my plan.
    I am now with Xfinity Mobile; I have 2 phones & < 1 gig of date for $20 a month, BUT I have to keep my Xfinity TV & internet service.
    Neal
  • Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,130 ✭✭✭✭
    I turned my Verizon phone on to see if I got a similar message. Nope. Also on the $30/Mo plan.
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    We have a saying 'round here; "It is sad that the worst cell company in the world is the best we have in SW Virginia -
    US Cellular!"  Scams & Excuses.

They screwed up my service and when I pointed out it was their fault they offered me 30 days free service. 
    BUT, "their system would not give me a month's service without me making a payment so would I please go by the nearest store and pay them a dollar?"

I got down on my knees and begged them to not do anything for me, do not mess with my account, please, please, please!

In short -- avoid US Cellular.
    I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"