In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Sig MPX PCC Stock, What did you get?

ValleyMangoValleyMango Member Posts: 3
I just unboxed a new Sig MPX PCC and the stock that it shipped with was a Magpul MOE SL-K instead of the Sig Sauer Telescoping/Folding Stock. I'm wondering if others did not get the Sig stock with their new MPX PCC.

Comments

• mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited September 2020
    I don't have the MPX, but I do have a MCX (carbine). It came with the folding telescoping stock, but SIG changed stock styles on the "M" models several times.    

The stock are interchangeable, so I have others:

Contact SIG-Sauer Customer Service and inquire about the stock situation. If push comes to shove, you may be forced to go out and buy the stock that you want.
  • ValleyMangoValleyMango Member Posts: 3
    Thanks Mark, I was able to get in touch with Sig. Will post outcome.
  • mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    Thanks Mark, I was able to get in touch with Sig. Will post outcome.
    Please do as I'm curious how it will tun out. One of the complaints with the MPX/MCX series of firearms is that SIG continually changed hardware. 
  • ValleyMangoValleyMango Member Posts: 3
    Sig asked me to send the Magpul back to them and I just received a Sig folding/extending stock today. Installed it and found that although the materials seem more solidly built, there is a little rattle while the stock is extended.
    Grateful for Sig being able to make the swap.
    Thanks for the follow up. I'm glad that it worked out.