In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Portland

spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
BANS * recognition tech ...wellll that ought to help the rioters, looters, and arsonists keep on doing......

Comments

• Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,472 ✭✭✭✭
    They have banned most less than lethal crowd control devices and have banned submission holds.

The intent is to either maintain a level of disruption through the November election, or they are taking the often tried but never successful path of appeasement.

It is a goat screw regardless of political persuasion, and the city will suffer because of this for decades.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,648 ******
    You can’t say the word “*” on the forum because some people have a dirty mind.
  • Options
    edited September 2020

That is bizarre.  I am so in the dark, I did not even know there was anything untoward associated with the term.

What is more bizarre is that the first time I typed it it was replaced, and then when I edited the post, it shows up.

Well, at least there was a happy ending.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,258 ******

That is bizarre.  I am so in the dark, I did not even know there was anything untoward associated with the term.

What is more bizarre is that the first time I typed it it was replaced, and then when I edited the post, it shows up.

Well, at least there was a happy ending.

The Urban Dictionary may be instructive.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options

Well that was unexpected.

Thanks, Randy.

I think.

Brad Steele