In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

whatta ya gonna do ??

spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
if i see a blm banner or logo on the field in a major sporting event on tv i am gonna  turn it off  ..................................................black looters matter...................................................

Comments

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,776 ✭✭✭✭
    As a patriot and vet and, gave up pro sports. Wont even turn on the TV. 
     Will not partake in any event where the players openly exhibit contempt for the American flag and those who have served or currently serve in the armed forces. 
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,473 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    I fully support their right to protest in any peaceful manner they choose.  I served to protect the freedoms of this country, which includes this type of idiocy.

I choose to ignore them, and will not do anything that will benefit them financially.  This include watching sporting events where this occurs and  patronizing companies that support them and advertise during them.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    A right to protest doesn't generally include forcing others to participate or agree. Nor is a right to protest generally provided within a work place. Therefore I choose to ignore them. They make plenty of money, if they want to start a movement or pay for advertising to promote a cause so be it, doing it on the field that was intended as a entertainment venue is unacceptable to me.
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!