In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

19 Years Ago Today

Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2020 in Politics
Please God continue to bless this country. 

Comments

• Options
    gesshotsgesshots Member Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭
    You aced me by 4 minutes !
    In my best Maxwell Smart voice: Missed it by that much !   :D
    It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    Never forget never forgive.
    RLTW

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

I was within sight of the Towers when they went down. About 1" tall on the horizon. We saw it happen. Several people I worked with and others I knew, lost loved ones.

I will never forget it.

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,651 ******
    Seven years later we elected a Muslim president.
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,170 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    jimdeere said:
    and this country will never recover from those 8 years he was in office.......
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Will be even worse for the Country if the other side gets in this time. Praying for that "Silent Majority" to show up in droves, realizing how important/crucial this Election cycle is.

• Options
    truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm amazed at how little we hear about how world-wide radical Muslim terrorism pretty much came to a screeching halt soon after Trump became president. Obama-Biden did nothing to stop it and in fact may have taken some actions to support it.
  • Options
    gemmergemmer Member Posts: 42
    edited September 2020
    jimdeere said:
    You're an imbecile and a moron.

• Options
    gemmergemmer Member Posts: 42
    truthful said:
    I'm amazed at how little we hear about how world-wide radical Muslim terrorism pretty much came to a screeching halt soon after Trump became president. Obama-Biden did nothing to stop it and in fact may have taken some actions to support it.
    truthful said:
    truthful said:
    Let's hear some back up for that BS.
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,651 ******
    edited September 2020
    gemmer said:
    jimdeere said:
    You're an imbecile and a moron.

Bye, Felecia. Go troll somewhere else.

• Options
    nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    Folks, I'm all for a little scrapping back and forth as long as it's reasonably polite. However, this is trending towards being intentionally contention bordering on malicious.

Please back it down a couple of notches and bring it back into the discussion mode.
    Thanks!