Local Trump Parade Today

Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 14 in Politics
On my way to lunch today (Arby's, so good) I passed a parade of about 50 cars and trucks all festooned with Trump 2020 signs and American flags. Everybody was blowing horns and waving.

Comments

• jimdeerejimdeere Member Posts: 20,104 ✭✭✭✭
  • mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 22,867 ******
    Ricci. Forum member asop would like you to contact him. Check for a PM and/check the bottom of your profile page. 
  • brier-49brier-49 Member Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭
     Small rally in Winsted CT . Lots of those driving by were honking & had Trump Flags. This is in CT very blue state

• Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 18,949 ✭✭✭
    Did you get in line with the conversion van?

I think you should get a Lima bean painted on the side of the van, that would look good on the Ricci.
    RLTW

• us55840us55840 Member Posts: 31,326 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 13
    Went out to lunch yesterday and afterwards, decided to drive around town for awhile.  The wife like to look at houses ...naturally to get ideas on what she things should be changed on our house!  LOL
    During our drive of about an hour ...... we observed maybe a dozen Vote For Trump 2020 yard signs  and flags.
    We did not observe a singly Biden sign.     
    :D 
    "This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it." Abraham Lincoln
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 12,894 ✭✭✭✭
    Well that explains it. I was setting in line at Zaxby's in Griffin, GA yesterday and saw some trucks with Trump and American flags cruising by.