In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Race hustling skunk wears BLM mask in wrong state and is fired

Comments

• Options
    spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    some people are not smart enuff to figure out what level of the food chain they are really on.....supposed to be teaching students ...NOT indoctrinating them in your politics
  • Options
    US Military GuyUS Military Guy Member Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭✭
    From the article (emphasis added)
    "I immediately knew it was time for me to make a decision, and I didn't think twice about it. This is a human rights issue and I did it for my students who experience racial injustice in school. I refused to back down," White said.
    "If you're scared about what parents are going to say because a teacher is supporting equal rights, you need to reevaluate the kind of people you're catering to. By staying silent, Great Hearts is only supporting racist parents."

I think she misspelled "working for".

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,786 ✭✭✭✭
    Merely scratching the surface of the indoctrination children receive in government schools. In a blue state, the teacher would get a pay raise. 
  • Options
    Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
    Excellent choice by the school. She has no place in a classroom. Well maybe in Cuba, but not in the U.S.A.
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    She is a libtard but......................................she looks kind of hot :D
    RLTW

• Options
    Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭
    BLM has no place in public education. Maybe in the history books 100 years from now if this old world keeps on spinning for that long.
  • Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,880 ✭✭✭✭
    I think that the children will learn an important life lesson:  The boss may not always be right, but he's always the boss.
    When you work for someone else, you may find that you need to keep your opinions to yourself.
    Neal
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,486 ✭✭✭✭
    She would be the first to complain about a MAGA mask, a Blue Lives Matter Mask, or an All Lives Matter Mask.

Her being removed is a good object lesson about self-importance.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele