In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

NPR this morn

Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2020 in Politics
Yea I know I shouldn't subject myself to such left wing crap but I like to keep tabs on the enemy. There were three "undecided voters" being interviewed this morning. Are there really people who are trying to decide between Bidden and Trump?? Guess what?? At the end they all were gonna go with Bidden cause President Trump was just so awful. I was flabbergasted. 

Comments

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

"I was Flabbygasted."

Fixed it for you. 😉

Commenting on your post, People are astoundingly stupid.

• Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    If you are an American of voting age and at this time you are undecided I would suggest you stay home and not vote at all.

Knowing NPR I would bet they were not really undecided.
    RLTW

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

There is some hope. My Son has politically done a 180 in the last few years. He is now a strong Trump supporter. Anti-BLM, Antifa etc. Sends me good links quite often to read. A few years ago, we could not have a Political discussion without arguing/disagreeing. I am now proud of his outlook and understanding of what is going on.

Not all young people are blind to what is going on behind the scenes.

• Options
    nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    Knowing NPR I would bet they were not really undecided.

You don't have to bet. NPR has been caught stacking interviews and opinions for a very long time. It is part of their working methodology. They get caught and publicly outed but nothing gets done because they are a not-for-profit organization protected by the donor system.

Their writers are excellent because of the artful way they camouflage their real attitudes. Their legal staff is equally good at keeping the butts out of jail for lying.

I turned them off 20 years ago to keep my head from exploding. >:)

Best.