In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Original Boom Box ???

gesshotsgesshots Member Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭
B)
It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books

Comments

• Options
    Nanuq907Nanuq907 Member Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭✭
    That must be Natasha Badenov.  "Is boom.  Is beeg boom for rabbit."
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,615 ✭✭✭✭
     as a young   fellow for Christmas I received a agent zero ?  camera that transformed into a pistol I wanted to get the radio but lack of money and 3 other siblings  in our household well it just never happened  .
       I think they had several other similar " secret agent transformers "for lack of a better word  at the same time
       but   my prized possession I had a shooting shell Winchester  Mattel  that fired a cap on top of a brass or metal casing with a plastic spring loaded bullet that would shoot out  and would chamber another round    just like a real rifle 
     my dad and one uncle ( RIP to both  ) lost all the bullets in two days . 
         best part  I won it at a local fair or city celebration of some type ( I was about 7 ort 8 ) in a "potato sack race" if your you other old fellows remember them   much simpler times   and less PC toys 

• Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,067 ******
    I remember the camera and radio.  Never got either one.