In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Joe Biden's debate

CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭

I think he did a great job. This might be the best debate performance since JFK. I changed my mind. Based on Biden's performance, I'm voting for him. He'll clean up the Democrat Party from within the system.

Comments

• Options

Yeah, I think all the stories are already written.

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,776 ✭✭✭✭
    Dont need filthy bias partisan media to tell me Biden won the debate, can figure it out myself by listening.
    Debate will NOT change my mind. Voting for Trump regardless, we dont need Joe Biden or Marxism.
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,648 ******
    I can’t stand to hear people try to talk over each other. I’m turning it off.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Biden is kicking his butt. :/
  • Options

"You're number two"

"you're stupid"

"shush"

• Options

Beta Biden can't look Trump in the eye.

• Options

Biden... I have no influence.

Yeo, he's weak and has no influence in his party.

• Options
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    Pelosi is running g the show, as well as the Democratic Party. Bidden is just a puppet, and he makes it all too obvious.
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,549 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Wallace was so far up Joe's  butt supporting him he might as well have just debated Trump himself and left Biden out it was a sorry thing to see   
    it  really it was out of control from start to finish so much total BS from Biden on his answers 

• Options
    bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    Don't use the word smart!   Hahahahahahahahahaha-thump  (laughed my butt off)
    I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • Options
    spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    what a dog and pony show...with NO Pony and a couple of DOGS !!!
  • Options
    truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭✭
    What do you suppose it was that Biden was looking down at so much of the time? It sure seemed as if Biden had prepared responses to the questions, whereas Trump was shooting from the hip. Do you suppose, just suppose, that Biden knew the questions ahead of time and prepared his responses which he then kept consulting? Can't happen? It happened in 2016. Hillary was given copies of debate questions in advance by Debbie Wasserman Shultz, the then-head of the DNC.
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    I think that the debates, which is nothing but series of sound bites requires that all of the questions be known ahead of time. Trump responded as though he's talking to the audience while Biden gave the same canned responses as a Gun Broker hardliner running through the agenda- the only thig missing were countless exclamation points and the constant misuse of an ellipses (those are three dots ...).
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,633 ✭✭✭✭
    I think that the debates, which is nothing but series of sound bites requires that all of the questions be known ahead of time. Trump responded as though he's talking to the audience while Biden gave the same canned responses as a Gun Broker hardliner running through the agenda- the only thig missing were countless exclamation points and the constant misuse of an ellipses (those are three dots ...).
    And the ban hammer!
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,776 ✭✭✭✭
    Wallace was so far up Joe's  butt supporting him he might as well have just debated Trump himself and left Biden out it was a sorry thing to see   
    it  really it was out of control from start to finish so much total BS from Biden on his answers 

Yep, exactly. Wallace is another Sorros puppet. Even worse was both Wallace and Biden pushing the BS media narratives.

One of these days the media and their DEMOCRAT handlers will realize no one really gives a crap what they say.
    Lastly, no matter how much media and Hollywood scum attempt to sway Trump voters: It will never happen. No one listens to them anymore.

Give Biden credit for one honest statement when he said "I am the DEMOCRAT party"  
  • Options
    spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    must of had biden on a good drug as long as he hung in there...these are NOT debates....these are like two  little kids fighting over cookies......rest of the world had to shake their heads in disbelief..." this is the #1 nation leading the world ???????????"......better learn some chinee so you are on top of the future.....
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    It is obvious these men have utter contempt for each other.  With Trump's poor performance, Biden will be declared the winner.  No more debates will be held and this circus might seal the fate of Trumps loss.
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,472 ✭✭✭✭

I couldn’t watch it after a few minutes in. It’s recorded and if I ever start to feel good about this country again I’ll watch another few minutes to bring me back to reality.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Checking the online polls, not fake news channels that poll their lemmings, Trump has won or is currently winning the majority of those I pulled up...just like in 2016.   
    What's next?
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    The whole debate was nothing but an image of the madness of the political condition of a failing system of government . The debate was full of innuendos with political rhetoric with no substance or meaning. Old white men's last stand for sound government has failed. Both political parties are nothing but sound bites ideas with no solutions but chaos and bitterness.
                                           serf
  • Options
    serf said:
    The whole debate was nothing but an image of the madness of the political condition of a failing system of government . The debate was full of innuendos with political rhetoric with no substance or meaning. Old white men's last stand for sound government has failed. Both political parties are nothing but sound bites ideas with no solutions but chaos and bitterness.
                                           serf
    When will the world end?!  :)  Take a WAG!  :)
    What's next?
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    You have to search long and hard to find online debate polls this year as compared to 2016.  There is no doubt that the democrats were hammered by them back then, so they are becoming a thing of the past, fast.
    What's next?
  • Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,473 ✭✭✭✭
    I have said it before - out of 325 million people are these two  the best we can come up with? It sounded like a couple of grade schoolers trading insults. You're stupid, no you're stupid, shut up, no you shut up!
     Trump had the opportunity to state his case and refute Biden's allegations and blew it. Biden did the same. As a voter I am insulted by the assumption on their part that the electorate is too stupid to understand their platforms so they must baffle us with B.S. and histrionics. Letting Biden talk without interrupting and then calmly destroying his talking points must be beyond Trumps capability, either because of ego or lack of preparation for the debate. Bob
  • Options
    Nanuq907Nanuq907 Member Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭✭
    It was frustrating to watch Wallace quoting the same incorrect "facts" as Biden.  Best line of the night was when Trump said "I guess I'm debating both of you."  Too bad the fact checkers were asleep at the wheel.
  • Options
    Nanuq907Nanuq907 Member Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Captplaid said:

You know why?  Here's a theory.

"Joe Biden has a medical device implanted in his skull.

"It’s called the Esteem Hearing Implant which you can learn about HERE. It’s an implant that goes into the skull above the ear and it has two micro-wire probes that are attached to the nerves inside the ear canal. It’s FDA-approved and it uses bone conduction to enhance hearing (sound waves vibrate off the bones of the skull, and the wire probes send the signal directly into the ear, basically). It’s wireless and it’s controlled by the push of a button, so the user can turn it on and off with a little device… that fits in your pocket.

"And that’s how the experts at Bombards Body Language spotted this trick. Joe Biden gets really addled during unscripted, public appearances and interviews. It happened during the CNN Town Hall recently. When someone starts talking to Joe Biden, there are times when he gets that “addled old man” expression of sheer terror and confusion on his face. He’s totally lost and doesn’t have a clue where he is or what’s happening.  But then – every single time – Joe Biden does what he’s been trained to do in these situations. His right hand goes into his pocket. Then he smiles that big Joe Biden politician smile that we all recognize after 47 years of this guy being in office. Then he answers the question.

"The body language experts have also noticed that whenever Biden is receiving instructions through the implant, he cannot make eye contact with the person asking him a question. This is a natural response. Even a young, healthy and spry young mind like Donald Trump’s cannot receive communication input from two sources at once. Joe Biden has to look away from the speaker in order to listen to his handlers, which is why he always looks down when he’s being asked a question. He’s not thinking or listening intently; he’s receiving instructions from his handlers on which set of talking points to rattle off."

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2020/09/this-might-be-how-joe-biden-is-going-to-cheat-at-the-debate/

• Options
    4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭✭
    Nanuq907 said:
    It was frustrating to watch Wallace quoting the same incorrect "facts" as Biden.  Best line of the night was when Trump said "I guess I'm debating both of you."  Too bad the fact checkers were asleep at the wheel.
    Like father like son. Mike Wallace vs Westy.
  • Options
    Nanuq907 said:
    Captplaid said:

You know why?  Here's a theory.

"Joe Biden has a medical device implanted in his skull.

"It’s called the Esteem Hearing Implant which you can learn about HERE. It’s an implant that goes into the skull above the ear and it has two micro-wire probes that are attached to the nerves inside the ear canal. It’s FDA-approved and it uses bone conduction to enhance hearing (sound waves vibrate off the bones of the skull, and the wire probes send the signal directly into the ear, basically). It’s wireless and it’s controlled by the push of a button, so the user can turn it on and off with a little device… that fits in your pocket.

"And that’s how the experts at Bombards Body Language spotted this trick. Joe Biden gets really addled during unscripted, public appearances and interviews. It happened during the CNN Town Hall recently. When someone starts talking to Joe Biden, there are times when he gets that “addled old man” expression of sheer terror and confusion on his face. He’s totally lost and doesn’t have a clue where he is or what’s happening.  But then – every single time – Joe Biden does what he’s been trained to do in these situations. His right hand goes into his pocket. Then he smiles that big Joe Biden politician smile that we all recognize after 47 years of this guy being in office. Then he answers the question.

"The body language experts have also noticed that whenever Biden is receiving instructions through the implant, he cannot make eye contact with the person asking him a question. This is a natural response. Even a young, healthy and spry young mind like Donald Trump’s cannot receive communication input from two sources at once. Joe Biden has to look away from the speaker in order to listen to his handlers, which is why he always looks down when he’s being asked a question. He’s not thinking or listening intently; he’s receiving instructions from his handlers on which set of talking points to rattle off."

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2020/09/this-might-be-how-joe-biden-is-going-to-cheat-at-the-debate/

Bingo! :)
  • Options
    Sleepy Joe says he is the Democratic Party. Me thinks maybe his handlers are the Democratic Party.---------------------------------Ray
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,549 ✭✭✭✭
     just me but I have always thought you make a promise to  when you get in office change your mind or claim you did not promise it your out of office in two hours time to clean your desk and don't let the door hit your butt 
     and I hope ( with doubt ) they ask what is your stance on guns 
         Trump your view and sleepy Joe  (you sorry POS < my addressing him )  you still want /plan to take them all away from the Americans if elected  yet allow the thugs free range to do what ever to keep  your voter base up ( promise less cops and laws and jail time and more free  money and goods like a bad parent any thing to keep the kid(s) from crying 
             ,,  how about the  illegal immigrants  sucking the life blood out of our country  ,your thoughts on build the walls and 100 % support and enforce the ice agents and laws and prosecute any state local federal  employee elected official for interfering and housing a know criminal  no plea deals automatic 6 months general population for not following federal laws 
      what your plan on jailing not slapping wrist for destroying public and private property during the peaceful  I mean looting burning events 
     put a 100.00  lawsuit cap on any lawsuit or payout ( geto lottery ) over the LEO hurting or killing the didnuffin  thugs 
    as starters