In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Trump up in first post-debate poll, ‘on the rise again’

kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
Same old, same old...The Trumpster and his White Supremacists Proud Boys following keep on keeping on!

Trump up in first post-debate poll, ‘on the rise again

The media panned President Trump’s rowdy debate performance, but it appears that it helped him and he is “on the rise again,” according to the first post-debate approval survey.

Sliding from 52% approval over the weekend to 46% yesterday, Trump is back up to 49% today in the daily Trump tracking poll of likely voters from Rasmussen Reports.

According to the poll analysis, “This survey is the first to include a night of polling following the first presidential debate between Trump and Democrat nominee Joe Biden. The president's approval ran in the low 50s for 10 days through the end of last week but dropped as low as 46% in the first three days of this week following his nomination Saturday of federal Judge Amy Coney Barrett to the U.S. Supreme Court. Now his approval appears to be on the rise again. By next Monday morning, all 1,500 voters in the daily tracking survey will have been polled following Tuesday night's contentious debate.”

Meanwhile, Gallup today pushed Trump's approval rating up to 46% from 42%. And, it said, "56% expect Trump will win the election; 40% think Biden will."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trump-up-in-first-post-debate-poll-on-the-rise-again

What's next?

Comments

• Options
    More good news about Proud Boys in the NW...phones busy with new members wanting to join to fight ANTIFA!  :)
    What's next?
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

I initially heard negative reviews of Trumps debate performance. (Quite a few of them from here.)

I have since heard things that tell me otherwise, from those that did watch it, that I trust.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/correct-the-record-fact-biden-makes-33-false-or-misleading-claims-at-the-debate, As well as the documentation I have seen that Biden was wired, receiving input from his handlers. (Total BS there.)

I will be voting for POTUS Trump. (Again.)

• Options

I initially heard negative reviews of Trumps debate performance. (Quite a few of them from here.)

I have since heard things that tell me otherwise, from those that did watch it, that I trust.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/correct-the-record-fact-biden-makes-33-false-or-misleading-claims-at-the-debate, As well as the documentation I have seen that Biden was wired, receiving input from his handlers. (Total BS there.)

I will be voting for POTUS Trump. (Again.)

Lots of bum scoop showing up here nowadays, Ken.

Yes, VOTE TRUMP!
    What's next?
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Yes Kimi, "Bum Scoop." = BS.

I believe very little of what I hear anymore. Pretty sad really.

"The News," has not been "The News," for quite some time now. Pretty sad really.

• Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭

Yes Kimi, "Bum Scoop." = BS.

I believe very little of what I hear anymore. Pretty sad really.

"The News," has not been "The News," for quite some time now. Pretty sad really.

Just ask me or Ricci, we wouldn't lie to you..............
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,486 ✭✭✭✭
    I have gotten just over half way through the debate.

My reaction watching the first 15 minutes or so on Tuesday was to gag a wee bit and turn it off.

After hearing the wailing and gnashing of teeth in subsequent days, I decided this morning to turn it on while going about my morning routine.

While I was not impressed with either of them, Trump did not come off as bad as people are stating, IMO.  I would have liked him to have been better prepared with more concise actions his administration has done and with a more defined path forward, but we know the man is intellectually lazy, and his style is to not get bogged down in the details.  Not a horrible trait for a manager, but lacking preparation was an (albeit expected) unforced error.

Biden, on the other hand, disgusts me on any number of levels, and I probably am not in a position to make a rational or reasoned comment on his performance.  It appears he stayed awake throughout the whole thing, however, so in one way it was a big win for him.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    I guess sometime back, maybe about five or six years, I simply stopped with the the nicety BS where scum like BLM and ANTIFA are concerned...and that includes anyone that votes democrat.  Unfortunately I had no choice but to grandfather some people who have been close to me for a very long time.  That said, I liked the way Trump treated Biden.  He deserved everything Trump handed him and then a whole lot more, if the truth of the matter should be known. 
    What's next?
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,786 ✭✭✭✭
    I dont know if any of you are familiar with Bidens past debates, but he has a well established history of interrupting, talking over people, name calling, bellicose and condescending behavior towards opponents, and refusing to answer questions. Remember how he treated Ryan. Funny how the media had ignored this factoid and only attacked Trumps performance.

Of course being a DEMOCRAT he was never called out for his antics and allowed to speak much more than his opponents,
  • Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭
    i will wage guerrilla warfare when the time comes out here in the corn fields
  • Options
    Nanuq907Nanuq907 Member Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭✭
    If my opponent continuously talked over me, and then the moderator ganged up with him, I would have gone full Trump too.  It's either that, or stand there silently until they both shut up, then chastise them for violating the rules of conduct.  But when the gloves are off that's called asymmetric warfare.  What did Obama say?  "Never bring a knife to a gun fight". 
    Trump just did what Obama recommended.