In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Breaking..Trump has Covid

ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭
edited October 2020 in Politics

As does the First Lady.,Breaking on ABC News now.

Comments

• bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    2020 keeps setting records.
    The libs will be dancing in the streets.
    I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭

Definitely a crazy October surprise

• Nanuq907Nanuq907 Member Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Everywhere I look online the left are cheering and hoping and praying he dies a painful death.
    Absolutely despicable behavior.  
  • BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,280 ******
    Very sad how the media is playing on this news.  My first thoughts when hearing this was about the possibility of BOTH candidates coming down with Covid.   The effects this will have on next months election?? 
  • mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭
    pelosi gave it to them
  • SW0320SW0320 Member Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭✭
    mac10 said:
    pelosi gave it to them
    Would not surprise me at this time.
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Pence will lead the free world if they have to go to the hospital.
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,717 ✭✭✭✭
    2020 keeps setting records.
    The libs will be dancing in the streets.

They already are!  Just take a look at CNN, their entire front page is just filled with completely drooling stories about it!  In fact, they stopped just short of the headline "Let's ALL Hope he DIES!!!"
    Venomous, thoroughly disgusting, CNN!  Pathetic!
    Nailed it
    Bias Partisan CNN along with most of media are the greatest spreaders of hate plus, they incite and perpetuate division along with class warfare.  Not at all surprised.
  • hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,121 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    but when he gets over it in week or two it will blow the liberals narrative clean out of the water, as they say everyone who gets it dies....... and if he uses the hydrox?? treatment and gets well it will really screw them up. we will just have to wait and see, just hope it isn't some ploy to try and gain votes for election though, may even by a false positive
    The question is ..how did his aid Hope..get it?  And why did they allow her to get close to the President if they knew Weds she had it. Something stinks here. 
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
    Nanuq907 said:
    Everywhere I look online the left are cheering and hoping and praying he dies a painful death.
    The probably think if he dies, Hillary will become president.
  • hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,121 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Jim I have allready heard CNN say if He and Pence have it , Pelosi is next in line to take over......talk about deplorables!!!!!!
  • tomh.tomh. Member Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭✭
    jimdeere said:
    Yay!  She will!  And her first action will be to appoint Ruth B Ginsberg to the supreme court.
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭

He got it on purpose, hoping he could find a way to transmit it to Biden during the debate. Similar to the tactics used by his two hero’s; Vladimir Putin and Lil Kim.

Just thought it would be good to get out in front of MSNBC on this one.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Can you Imagine?

Trump and Pence both get it and have to be hospitalized, Pelosi in charge trying to ram through a SCOTUS choice. (Who is rushing now?)

How in the hell did we EVER get in the position that Pelosi is #3 in line for POTUS in this Country?

• dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not surprised an aide had a positive test I'm surprised only one aide tested positive.  If people working together in close quarters don't pick up any type of virus it sure isn't very infectious!!  
  • SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    dreher said:
    I'm not surprised an aide had a positive test I'm surprised only one aide tested positive.  If people working together in close quarters don't pick up any type of virus it sure isn't very infectious!!  
    My neighbor and his fiance had it,  symptoms and confirmed with testing.   His parents live with him and did not get it, neither did his two children.  The parents and the children where tested and the results were negative, yet they all live in the same house though the children are there only part time.  
  • mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭
    so who has not had covid???
  • nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,875 ✭✭✭✭
    FCD makes a good point; many covid tests are inaccurate; it could just be false positives.  Hope Hicks had symptoms, POTUS & FLOTUS have not --- yet.
    Neal
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭

We have a President who talks the talk, walks the walk, and now coughs the cough.

I wish him a statistically very probable speedy recovery.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele

The libs are sitting back like Mr. Burns from The Simpson’s and uttering “Excellent” while rubbing their hands together.

• Bubba Jr.Bubba Jr. Member Posts: 8,176 ✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully, they will announce this afternoon that they were a false positive.
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Unfortunately he apparently has 'mild symptoms' according to reports hitting about an hour ago. That is not a good sign if true,.....especially in a person of his age, and weight (BMI). I feel like he will make it through this, but now I'm thinking it might not be such a quick resolution.

He and his wife are in my prayers.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    I wish them both well with my prayers, and hope the president will be back up and running on the campaign trail and for the next presidential debate.
    What's next?
    edited October 2020
    Bob rubs his crystal ball and makes a prediction:

As soon as Trump beats COVID and is back out rallying toward election day, the ENTIRE MEDIA will come out en mass claiming  a) it was a hoax,  or b) he intentionally caught a mild form for political gain, and they'll blame him for it.

You just watch.
    Pence just tested Neg.  
    It almost seems like King David was looking forward to election 2019 when he wrote:

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
        will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
    I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
        my God, in whom I trust.”

Surely he will save you
        from the fowler’s snare
        and from the deadly pestilence.
    He will cover you with his feathers,
        and under his wings you will find refuge;
        his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
    You will not fear the terror of night,
        nor the arrow that flies by day,
    nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
        nor the plague that destroys at midday.
    A thousand may fall at your side,
        ten thousand at your right hand,
        but it will not come near you.
    You will only observe with your eyes
        and see the punishment of the wicked.

-Psalm 91

• 4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭✭
    Mr. President, wish you and Melania a speedy recovery.------------------------Ray
    I nominate Mr. Trump to receive the Purple Heart for getting sick in the line of duty.
  • gemmergemmer Member Posts: 42
    jimdeere said:
    Nanuq907 said:
    Despicable behavior? After what's been said about President Obama and his wife on this site since 2004, you've got a lot of effen nerve talking about despicable behavior.
    Marc1301 said:
    Unfortunately he apparently has 'mild symptoms' according to reports hitting about an hour ago. That is not a good sign if true,.....especially in a person of his age, and weight (BMI). I feel like he will make it through this, but now I'm thinking it might not be such a quick resolution.

Marc1301 said:

Marc1301 said:

Just like you'd do if Biden got it.
    jimdeere said:
    I nominate Mr. Trump to receive the Purple Heart for getting sick in the line of duty.
    jimdeere said:
    I nominate you for most stupid thing said on this thread award( so far) . And given the content, that say's a lot.
    Apparently you're addressing me, since I'm the only other person to use the word "descpicable".
    • Let's see.... have I been here since 2004?  No?  Strike one.
    • Did people on this site cheer and wish for Obama to die?  Google search and archive.org say no.  Strike two.
    • Whataboutism is the debate tool of the ill prepared.  Strike three.
    Please try again, and thanks for playing.
    So you haven't been here since 2004. So what.I didn't say you were. Have you ever called someone out since you've been here for the disgusting racist comments about the Obamas or other black Americans for that matter?  I can see your answer already. "I've never seen any racist comments." It's not whataboutism. It's how YOU define despicable behavior. You must have a cherry tree.
    gemmer said:
    jimdeere said:
    jimdeere said:
    I nominate you for most stupid thing said on this thread award( so far) . And given the content, that say's a lot.
    If you can’t see the humor in that, you have a sad and hopeless outlook. It sucks to be you.
  • BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭
    gemmer said:
    So you haven't been here since 2004. So what.I didn't say you were. Have you ever called someone out since you've been here for the disgusting racist comments about the Obamas or other black Americans for that matter?  I can see your answer already. "I've never seen any racist comments." It's not whataboutism. It's how YOU define despicable behavior. You must have a cherry tree.
    If I say that in my opinion Obamas term as president was an abomination, do you interpret that as racism. If so, why?. I can give you plenty of examples of poor job performance and racial division on his part. I have also stated on this forum that I am not a big fan of Trump, is that racism? As a white male isn't it possible for me to criticize anyone that isn't white without being accused of racism? If you say no then you are probably a lot more racist than I am. Bob
    Gemmer, I actually have.  I'm new here and don't know my place yet but one night in a thread someone was going off about something distasteful, probably BLM, and they went way over a line.  And I chewed their * out, expecting to get banned from the board.  
    Actually I haven't seen any racist comments, but I've only been here maybe half a year.  I've seen it all elsewhere, but nothing here.  I've seen lots of guys poking fun at each others' expense, but zero derogatory comments based on race, or culture for that matter.  
    When someone cheers and wishes a public figure would die because they got sick, that ought to be wrong regardless what side of the aisle you occupy.  That's my example of "despicable".   To say that it's not despicable because someone years ago said something crappy about Obama is disingenuous at best, and pigheaded obstinacy at worst.  Two things can both be wrong at the same time.  Morality is not a zero-sum game.
    Cherry tree?  Not at my altitude and climate.  I do have subalpine firs and black spruce.  Would you like to see photos?

He’s been moved to Walter Reed in Marine One.

This discussion has been closed.