In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Trump supporters

Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,454 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2020 in Politics
 I took one of dogs to the vet today ( and one yesterday )  but beside the point 
along the way countless  Trump/ Pence banners, flags and signs 
 one farmer about 6 miles or so from us on st rt 47 must have 50 to 75 trump and American flags alternating lining both sides of the road about ten to twenty feet apart along his road frontage  
 going by his place  its like driving on a parade route   (really makes my three flags seem cheap LOL )
              my wife rode along today as she just got off  work in time to go . we were talking about all the Trump support and tend to agree we can never remember ever seeing so much support in the way of flags ,banners ,huge signs and bumper stickers even on farm equipment heck even the Amish held a buggy parade not far from us in his support ( its posted on the internet )
 oh there is the few for Biden  but  there scarce and maybe embarrassed to brag about being a brain dead leftist  

Comments

• MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,735 ✭✭✭✭
    It seems that rural America understands what may happen if the Demoncraps win the 2020 Presidential election. Generally speaking rural folks make their own living rather than suck $$ from "programs" and therefore, have an interest in a progressive economy vs the welfare teat.
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    Every commercial break on Philthadelphia area TV station has rat biden ads.  
    Pennsylvania is one in play on the outcome of this epic vote fraud. 
    One rat lie after the other but they ARE playing to the filth of adelphia. 
    Without the scumbags and deadbeats the rat gangster party dies immediately.  
  • BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭
    us55840 said:
    Here is rural America .. I've seen quite a number of Trump flags and signs. 
    As for Biden, maybe one small yard sign.
    The problem is that the population of one block in a liberal city is larger than the county I live in. Bob