In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Dentist appointments

SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
My sons and I had appointments for routine cleaning but the office called and had to reschedule us for a month later because the dentist was going to be out of town.   The new date was Oct 20th.   So this last Monday on my to do list was to call the dentist office and reschedule as I'll be in SD pheasant hunting.   As I was sitting as my desk going down that part of my list the phone rang.  It was the dentist office needing to reschedule the Oct 20th appointments as the dentist was going to be out of town.   Knowing him I knew we were both going to be in SD.  He hunts a German Short Hair Pointer.   I laughed as that was the next thing on my list, to call the office and I told her that.  She (the receptionist)  said laughingly " what's funny"  to which I relied "tell the doc the take plenty of shells and let the doc know I'll be there too "  to which she really laughed.  

Maybe early November  will work out. maybe

Comments