In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

25TH amendment

Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,573 ✭✭✭✭

from fox news  

Pelosi questions Trump's health, says ‘we’re going to be talking about the 25th Amendment’

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-trump-talking-25th-amendment

Comments

• Options
    Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if ugly is considered under the 25th.
    She is talking out her behind as usual.
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,786 ✭✭✭✭
    Is anybody here really surprised at all. Getting rid of Trump has been the entire agenda for the DEMOCRAT party since 2016. 
    DEMOCRATs would burn and destroy our entire nation to end the Trump presidency and the media is eager to facilitate.
  • Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,647 ✭✭✭

Even my wife who is a Democrat thinks this is ridiculous and a waste of time & taxpayers money.

• Options
    truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭
    We have to come up with a way to get rid of Pelosi. Certainly the San Francisco sheep voters won't do it so it is up to the rest of us. Constant trouble making and obstruction is not the intent of the office she holds. I seem to recall from my HS civics class that any public officer can be impeached. Let's find out the process and start making some noise.
  • Options
    Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    So sad.
     crazy woman is third in line to be President of the USA.
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020

She (Pelosi) is probably the most pathetic, devisive, obsructionist Speaker of the House I can ever remember.

She should have been gone years ago. That she is 3rd in line for POTUS is absurd.

She truly showed her character (or lack thereof) when she made a big show of tearing up her copy of the State of the Union at the end of POTUS Trumps speech. Pathetic.

• Options
    TrapezTrapez Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2020
    LOL Now shes a doctor!!! Wasnt Trump just a few days ago evaluated and released from the Walter Reed Hospital by some of the greatest doctors in the country, but I guess she knows best??? Secondly, if the MSM polls are correct that Biden is winning in a landslide why worry, Trump will be elected to be OOO in a few weeks...enjoy the show :)