In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

The best fight I have seen in a long time

Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
114 lbs of pure bad *. and those knees. Oh my God.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rga7nCBhm2E

Comments

• Options
    mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭✭
    I love UFC...........and that was a great fight..........rivaling most of the male fights. I watched all of it. Those girls are something. I was surprised to see it was in Austin.............that is where I live and I never heard a word about it. Since I speak fluent Spanish it was also interesting to hear the color commentary. I understood almost all of it. As you who speak second languages know, sometimes it is hard to understand sporting commentary or very quick speech from native speakers.

Nice post Ricci
  • Options
    bs233jlbs233jl Member Posts: 600 ✭✭✭
    The 1st toe stomp, I would give up. Ha.
  • Options
    MIKE WISKEYMIKE WISKEY Member, Moderator Posts: 9,972 ******
    the 'best' fight I saw was a deer/goose fight...........goose won
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,579 ✭✭✭✭
     I did not know stomping toes was a tactic used but I guess any thing goes 
     they both were nice looking ladies ,  . sure would hate to disappoint one and get her wrath released on me 
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    The best fight I ever saw was at a boat ramp.  These 2 rednecks went at it hammer and tongs.  Ended up in the water fighting with boat paddles.  The fish cops came and broke it up but man it was a great fight, I think since I was a little drunk it made it even more fun to watch.
    RLTW

• Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    That young blond lady, is a certified wildcat. She has a interesting back story. Was able to turn her life around, after a very rough time in high school. She hung up on the UPC, and now fights for the bare knuckle fighting outfit. No more grounding and pounding, just striking. 
  • Options
    discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭
    i figured VanZandt was throwing those knees to try an alleviate the huge wedgie those tight shorts were giving her.
  • Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭
    May I compliment Paige's wardrobe staff?  :p
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭✭
     I did not know stomping toes was a tactic used but I guess any thing goes 
     they both were nice looking ladies ,  . sure would hate to disappoint one and get her wrath released on me 
    Those "toe stomping" moves are called heel strikes. They can be devastating when repeatedly applied. Can also break the metatarsal bones...........that will effectively end the fight.

• Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know about the fight but I had to go to confession after looking at the video LOL
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭

But there weren't no hair-pullin'!

I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • Options
    love2shootlove2shoot Member Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    You should see Paige dressed up, Wow, hot, hot, hot.  She was on dancing with the stars and cleaned up rather nicely.