Crypto Gold Standard is Coming?

serfserf Member Posts: 7,408 ✭✭✭
Interesting movements with G-20 with digital cashless currency with suppose gold standard?
                            serf

Comments

• Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    And now it is gone.
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭
    Invest in lead. 
    My investments are soaring.
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 62,758 ✭✭✭✭
    Digital currency is coming. Poof... electronic failure..money gone.
  • Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Remember the dot com bust?? " That company is worth billions" "Yea, what do they make?" Well, nothing, but they are worth billions. 
  • serfserf Member Posts: 7,408 ✭✭✭
    edited October 13
    Digital currency is coming. Poof... electronic failure..money gone.
            I am not writing about a Bit-coin third party system.This is the IMF-G20 deal. Of course gold has not been mention yet. But it will be cashless and tracked by The IRS, DEA and Interpol if I was betting on The A.I. system being in use to monitor it.
     I imagine it has a battery back up system with static memory system for all outages in transacting & for any future investigations by authorities.
                                                  serf

According to the report, by the end of 2022, the G20 members, the IMF, the World Bank and the BIS will have completed regulatory stablecoin frameworks and research and selection of CBDC designs, technologies and experiments.
  • bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭

Can I bury my bit coins in an ammo box under the apple tree in my yard.

If no, how secure is that?

I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • serfserf Member Posts: 7,408 ✭✭✭

Can I bury my bit coins in an ammo box under the apple tree in my yard.

If no, how secure is that?

If you have a water proof usb data stick,you can! However if you don't leave your password for it in the box,no dice.
                                                  serf

• us55840us55840 Member Posts: 31,289 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 17
    Hummm ..... I remember all those 'in the know' said to keep buying ENRON stock as it was going higher and higher.
    I had considered it but ..........

The next day ENRON tanked into the toilet and their stock had less value than used toilet paper.
     :p 
    "This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it." Abraham Lincoln