In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

That was not what I was looking for.....

neacpaneacpa Member Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
I have had a yearning for a nice Colt Python last couple of years and a buddy told me an elderly friend of his had a nice one and if I wanted it, he would pick it up.   I trusted him so, at the price, sure and thanks.   I picked it up from him yesterday.  Got it home last night and I googled "how to date colt python" to check the DOM.   I glanced at the list and clicked on one that said something like "dating Colt Python serial number"........yeah, that has absolutely nothing to do with revolvers.  Glad wife was not looking at computer with me.

Comments

• Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,183 ✭✭✭✭
    yeah, yeah blame it on a buddy..........
  • Options
    SW0320SW0320 Member Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭✭
    Are are you doing this between the time working on those tax returns due on 10/15?
  • Options
    I met up my friend when I went to meet a client yesterday and then about 9 pm googled it.  It is going be interesting next couple of days at work to say the least.   Muzzle loading opens this weekend and was hoping to relax on the stand Saturday pm and Sunday am before church a bit.  But my youngest son is coming in for weekend and he doesn't hunt so I will probably give up muzzle load weekend.   Having my 5 yr colonostomy next Wednesday so have to be COVID tested Saturday am.   Gotta slow down.
  • Options
    SW0320SW0320 Member Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭✭
    Good luck I just did my colposcopy last week.  Was COVID tested on Saturday and had to quarantine until Tuesday when they did the test.  Couple of minor issues but no polyps.  Good to go for another 10 years they said.
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,579 ✭✭✭✭
     many years ago a good friend and co-worker his sister had a couple horses so being the internet was still just early stages she typed in horse lovers  ( bad mistake ) 
     needless to say she was just flattened / shocked and mad ( to say the least ) when the fist web site came up 
  • Options
    This was third or fourth choice on the list.  It is not like I went to the second or third page of choices/options where one might think the least viewed choices would be.