In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

UPDATE: Michelle Malkin on Denver killing of patriot

kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
edited October 2020 in General Discussion

UPDATE: Here is the link I had found earlier about the patriot killed in Denver:

https://m.arcamax.com/politics/fromtheright/michellemalkin/s-2424834-p2

I had pulled up Malkin's latest report, two hours old, but it appears to have been scrubbed. Anyway, she's all over this story regarding a third party involved, an agitator, it appears from another source, with the cameraman and shooter.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pgdQJtIBQcIQ/

What's next?

Comments

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,843 ✭✭✭✭
    MM points out another classic example of just how corrupt, bias, and dirty the media has become.
  • Options
    gesshotsgesshots Member Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭
    Wimmens named Michelle give me the Slick Willies ! :D
    It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books
  • Options
    WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,849 ✭✭✭✭

Interesting she says not only was the shooter not a licensed security guard, but he also does not have a concealed carry permit.

• Options
    Warbirds said:

Interesting she says not only was the shooter not a licensed security guard, but he also does not have a concealed carry permit.

Even more importantly:

"While Keltner was trailed by the Black militant agitator, a Trump-hating Occupy Denver radical named Matthew Dolloff and a local NBC affiliate investigative producer for Denver's 9News named Zack Newman conferred with each other nearby. At some point, Dolloff handed his cellphone to Newman.

Minutes later, photographers and videographers filmed the agitator aggressively daring Keltner to deploy a can of bear spray he was holding to protect himself as Dolloff and Newman stood by. Keltner resisted engaging in any physical brawl as the agitator escalated. Mere seconds later, he walked away from the agitator only to walk right into what appears to be a deadly ambush with Dolloff. In an instant, Dolloff appeared to grab for something on Keltner's chest (his holstered weapon?) while Keltner slapped at his face. Dolloff then whipped out a gun and blew off Keltner's face as the veteran backed away, spraying his repellant in self-defense." 

What's next?
  • Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    I hope the investigators get to the real story and if charges are warranted I hope they are filed.  From initial information it looks like charges are warranted, but we'll see.
    If a professional TV news crew is going to hire security they should make sure the person is a professional and properly credentialed.    Should something occur a trained professional is less likely to make mistakes and the liability issues will be less.  Not to mention in this case a man may still be alive that otherwise isn't.

IMO if the shooter didn't have a carry permit that is a none issue.  While laws are in place requiring permits I do not believe a person should have to have a permit.   None of that excuses his actions if they were wrong and not warranted permit or not.   

Someone does not have to be a professional to watch some's back or intervene for their protection.   But a professional news crew hiring someone should hire a professional.   I'm guessing we've all watched someone's back and had ours watched a few times as well.    

• Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    kimi said:
    Warbirds said:

Even more importantly:

"While Keltner was trailed by the Black militant agitator, a Trump-hating Occupy Denver radical named Matthew Dolloff and a local NBC affiliate investigative producer for Denver's 9News named Zack Newman conferred with each other nearby. At some point, Dolloff handed his cellphone to Newman.

Minutes later, photographers and videographers filmed the agitator aggressively daring Keltner to deploy a can of bear spray he was holding to protect himself as Dolloff and Newman stood by. Keltner resisted engaging in any physical brawl as the agitator escalated. Mere seconds later, he walked away from the agitator only to walk right into what appears to be a deadly ambush with Dolloff. In an instant, Dolloff appeared to grab for something on Keltner's chest (his holstered weapon?) while Keltner slapped at his face. Dolloff then whipped out a gun and blew off Keltner's face as the veteran backed away, spraying his repellant in self-defense." 

If they set the guy up I hope they fry.   Hopefully the investigators will figure out the truth.
  • Options
    SCOUT5 said:
    kimi said:
    Warbirds said:

Even more importantly:

If they set the guy up I hope they fry.   Hopefully the investigators will figure out the truth.
    I'm with you, SCOUT.
    What's next?
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    us55840 said:
    Perhaps only small window into what will take place after Trump is re-elected?
    I think we can take that to the bank.  I feel the patriot side is growing by leaps and bounds by birds of different feathers included.
    What's next?