Good deal....I think

mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭
Yesterday I picked up an NEF Pardner 20 Ga. Model SB1 with two boxes of 7 1/2 (one Winchester and the other Remington) plus a box of Winchester #3 buck. All for $100. Shotgun looks like it has hardly been used. I think it was a good deal.

Comments

• KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 15

Yep. I'd a been all over that.

Nice score.

For a while, every time i went to pick up a Firearm being received/transferred from my FFL, I'd look for inexpensive (usually unique, due to where I live) single shot shotguns. I have a bunch stashed all over the house. Nice back ups.

Iver Johnson Hercules, Champions, Crescent Red Cheiftan, etc. etc.

My 20ga.'s are a Savage Stevens 311A double barrel, a Mosseberg 500 (Western Field) pump, and a Marlin 24V .30/.30 over a .20 ga.

Extreme NE TN/W NC ya'll. 😁

• Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Yea but you bought a Rough Rider too.

You guy's can laugh all you want. It shoots great, is impressively accurate and is a hoot to shoot, all at a low entry price. I love it. (Seems others here, do as well.)

NEF Pardner, left hand thumb action (break open) release?

• Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    That little twenty ga. on the other hand is a smoking deal. If it was mine I would cut the barrel to 18" slide a tactical ammo carrier device on the stock, epoxy a tactical rail under the barrel, add a tactical 2000 watt flashlight and multi color laser. and maybe a bipod. On second thought the bipod might be overdoing it. Anyway you are looking at a $800.00 gun then. 😍😍
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 14,289 ✭✭✭
    Heck yea, deal brother.
  • mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭

You guy's can laugh all you want. It shoots great, is impressively accurate and is a hoot to shoot, all at a low entry price. I love it. (Seems others here, do as well.)

NEF Pardner, left hand thumb action (break open) release?

Right side.
  • Mark GMark G Member Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭
    Many Many years ago I saw a 20GA NEF Pardner on GB in my home state. It was a $.01 start and no reserve. Bidding was slow so I put a low ball bid on it.  Won the gun for $39.00. Picked it up with tax for $41 and some change. Figured I'd use it for trade stock down the road. Put it in the safe and haven't thought much about it since. 
  • DPHMINDPHMIN Member Posts: 697 ✭✭✭
    Many years ago I had a single shot, break action 20 ga.  (It was a H&R iIrc).  With 3 inch shells, that was the kickingest gun I ever shot.  With light loads, it should be manageable.
  • chmechme Member Posts: 484 ✭✭✭
    Ricci- what- no bayonet mount ???