In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

A Democrat Speaking the Truth? - Lie, Cheat & Steal

bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭

"A Democratic party leader in Colorado says the 2020 election amounts to a "revolution," meaning lying, cheating and stealing are morally acceptable actions if they help bring about the defeat of President Trump in November...."

LOCK AND LOAD

I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"

Comments

• Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭✭
    all american way
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,776 ✭✭✭✭
    I dont know why these DEMOCRATs have to lie, steal, and cheat when they have the media {CNN, AP, MSNBC, Twitter, Facebook, and a host of others} to do their dirty work for them. 
  • Options
    bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭

All my life I have marveled at compulsive liars.

One fellow got me in a lot of trouble one time. Listening to him spout lies took a normal person about 60 seconds to see right through him.

But people listened to him. People in authority! And the bigger the lie the more they believe.

There are a couple compulsive liars in my family. They don't lie to cover an embarrassing situation or to beat you out of something, they go out of their way just to relay a falsehood.

I avoid them like the plague.

Apparently the Dems attract those types of people because they lie about lying and never bat an eye.

I'm convinced they believe their own lies.

I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"