In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Help: GB customer service

Lady KayleeLady Kaylee Member Posts: 20
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
Hi all, can someone send me a phone # or better email for GB customer services?  I keep getting an error message on my extended verification to set up a selling account.  Per the instructions I contacted customer support and put in the error reason.  I provided a copy of my drivers license and utility bill.  I have followed up once a week.  We are now approaching 2 months and I am yet to receive anything except automated replies.  It is very frustrating.  Any guidance navigating this would be appreciated.  

Comments

• Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    No one has a contact number to share with you. Understand your frustration but the word is no one here in the Forums can help. Someone will be along shortly to confirm that :)

Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,169 ✭✭✭✭
    I think someone once said everytime you send another e-mail you get bumped to the bottom of the list and start over...........
  • Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,879 ✭✭✭✭
    We have been told that any query about a customer service ticket gets your request moved to the back of the queue. 
    All we know is:  there are many complaints in process due to a huge increase in Non Paying Bidders.  And, many people are experiencing lost/delayed packages due to problems at USPS.
    We don't know if the current pandemic has affected HQ staff in the underground bunker.
    Neal
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    There is no Customer Service phone number or secret email address. In addition, no one in the forums is a Gun Broker employee, or in any way affiliated with GB, myself included. 
  • Options
    bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020

Have a little patience, eh.

It took a little over 2 years to get my registration straightened out. They kept billing me for something and locked me out.

Like you, I sent a "few" messages and one day I got a message saying I was good-to-go and they stopped billing me.

See?

However, I'm still reluctant to try to sell anything.

I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • Options
    Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,674 ✭✭✭✭
    I will send over a link to customer support showing them this thread....this is all we can do from here.
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.