In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Bald Eagle

Bubba Jr.Bubba Jr. Member Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭✭
In the top of one of our trees in the East woods. I got my camera out to take a picture, but my battery is dead once again. Sorry.
Joe

Comments

• Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,967 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020

How bout this one 🙃

• Options
    4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭
    Mr. P will be along shortly to give definition of Patriotic Turnip Head in 10 words or less.  :)-------Ray
  • Options
    navc130navc130 Member Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Yesterday someone posted in the neighbor blog seeing a bald eagle with a cat in it's claws.  This is in a suburb west of Detroit that has wooded parks and wooded creeks flowing thru it.  Hawks are a common sight as are deer, racoons, opossums and skunks.
  • Options
    Nanuq907Nanuq907 Member Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Let me fill in the Bald Eagle blanks for you.  I had one fly over the deck yesterday carrying a dead critter with a raven and a dozen magpies right on his tail.  

• Options
    Bubba Jr.Bubba Jr. Member Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭✭
    In the 2nd picture, the Eagle at the top of the tree was almost exactly what I saw. Thanks, Nanuq.
    Joe
  • Options
    Nanuq907Nanuq907 Member Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭✭
    They're such majestic creatures, and they have this giggling little chirp-chirp call.  You'd think at least they could go TWEET or something?!
  • Options
    bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    I had one smack me in the mouth with his wing tip. (I was avoiding his beak) as I took him out of a steel strap.  Popped me like a boxer and busted my lip, but he was OK.  They are huge birds.  They should probably go,

TWEET, TWEET!

I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • Options
    mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    According to 'Ol Ben Franklin..............they are ignoble birds..............unlike the American Turkey.....

Biden is like a bald something-or-other...........feasting on carrion..............I won't even dignify him with the comparison to an eagle...........he ain't even that smart.