In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Heritage .22 revolver

JimmyJackJimmyJack Member Posts: 5,399 ✭✭✭✭
Now selling for $110.  Cant hardly go wrong.  

Comments

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,671 ******
    Saturday night special.
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,661 ✭✭✭✭
    Here we go again!!! :D
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

I recently purchased one for considerably more than that. I am still very pleased with the purchase. (I was unaware they were going that cheap.) It seems well made, is surprisingly accurate, and is a hoot to shoot. If you can score one for that price, I'd highly recommend it.

Several Members posted to my thread that they owned one, I believe every single one had the same thing to say about it.

It is right here by my hand on the couch. It gets shot on a regular basis. Not expensive, but one of my new favorites.

• Options
    In addition you can buy a .22 mag cyl for another 30 bucks.  Doesnt shoot like my K 22 or Ruger,  but for the money its a deal.  Made in Florida.
  • Options
    edited October 2020

So you have already purchased, shot it? Like it? What length barrel?

Interesting on made in FL. (Mine says Bainbridge, GA.)

Kasey/Locust Fork recently had a Heritage Arms .45 for sale that (although the box said "Made in the USA,") stated was made by Pietta Arms. (Italy)

Still waiting to hear back on that. (Thread was closed.)

• Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020

So you have already purchased, shot it? Like it? What length barrel?

Interesting on made in FL. (Mine says Bainbridge, GA.)

Kasey/Locust Fork recently had a Heritage Arms .45 for sale that (although the box said "Made in the USA,") stated was made by Pietta Arms. (Italy)

Still waiting to hear back on that. (Thread was closed.)

Just out of curiosity, I checked their webpage.
    https://heritagemfg.com/big-bore-revolvers
    After reading numerous times that their revolvers were made in the U.S.A. I took a gander at the pictures of the Rough Rider 45 and it clearly states Pietta and Made In Italy. Shouldn't be A problem because in my opinion Pietta makes good stuff. Bob
  • Options

Would be curious to know if all "made in America," Heritage's are made by Pietta? My 1858 Pietta .44 Confederate Navy SAA is extremely well made. I would be happy to learn they are mnfgr there and assembled ("made") in the USA.

Just curious.

• Options
    mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Cling2mygunsCling2myguns Member Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Had one for a couple of years,  never saw the wooden case before?  Nice case for a cheap gun.
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    Mine also came with the wooden box, thought it was "lost" wife likes to move things that she shouldn't LOL. Was doing some work in the attic one day and came across several of my original boxes she decided belonged up there. Recovered from Attic and decided to store in her Closet!
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!